• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] ShutUp

peumobil

Jun 23, 2006
Chartres (France)
Sorry for bad english.

With the mutator there was a concern that a map is found not rated. Income and classified the following map. When in doubt I disabled.
It is possible a version of RO2 - RS?
Thank you!.

Avec le mutator il y a eu un soucis une map c'est retrouv

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
Sorry for bad english.

With the mutator there was a concern that a map is found not rated. Income and classified the following map. When in doubt I disabled.
It is possible a version of RO2 - RS?
Thank you!.

Avec le mutator il y a eu un soucis une map c'est retrouv

Cat_in_da_Hat

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 11, 2006
I have continued to use it post the latest patch. No unranking for Aussie / NZ.

Is it now set to also work with RS?

I am sure I am still hearing plenty of chatter including the lines at the start of each map. Even in RO2 maps.

I will need to check my setting again but i am certain I have them turned off.

peumobil

Jun 23, 2006
Chartres (France)
Hi,

Sorry for bad english.

Is there an issue with the current one? I haven't tried it since the last patch.
I reactivated the test mutator with ServerEx .

Last edited:

Paulchen Panzer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 14, 2012
Hamburg
www.44id.de
After switching back from a RS-Map to a HOS-Map the Mutator is always off and has to be loaded again via the URL in the Change Map Menu. It is set in the start.bat file but there is still this problem. Do you have an idea how i can fix this problem?
Maybe by editing the ROGame.ini. For example the Map entry? How do i do that? Any ideas? Would be nice if you could explain it to me how i could fix that. I think Smart Loader will never be whitelisted so i need help please.

Seems to be fixed now.

Last edited:

-=THOR=-

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 20, 2011
This mutator is now an open source GitHub project available here:
https://github.com/ThorStrikesAgain/RS_ShutUp

You are welcome to continue the development of the mutator (use the 'develop' branch). I'll be glad to pull your modifications into the repository after a code review, and take care of the packaging & white-listing requests to TWI. If you have any questions, feel free to ask.