• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Final Release [Mutator] ShutUp

It was on the workshop before the last game update... and was white-listed. The reason why it isn't white-listed anymore lies in the hands of TWI.

+1

Just another person posting here in favor of the white-list for this mutator. THOR is among some of the community's most active creators -- I would hope that he would receive some support from the powers that be...

Upvote 0
Is there a way to replay some of parts of the automatic chatter as their names are a bit confusing and don`t say too much. I`d like to be sure what I disable / enable.

Good question! Well, it *is* possible, but not in-game. If you have the sdk installed on your computer, open ROVoicePack.uc, you will see to which sound cue each enum value is bound to. For example, you will find this in ROVoicePack.uc:
VoiceComs[`VOICECOM_IncomingArtillery_Suppressed]=(Type=ROVCT_TeamRadius,CRef_Sound="Infantry.THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue",Priority=Speech_Artillery)

The sound cue is THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue. Knowing that, you can use the SDK to replay the sound cue. It's not straightforward I apologize for that. I'll think about a way to replay them more easily. If you need further instructions for the SDK just ask!

Upvote 0
Would be those:
Code:
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnAttacking",Index=100,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnAttacking_HighMorale",Index=101,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnAttacking_LowMorale",Index=102,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnDefending",Index=103,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnDefending_HighMorale",Index=104,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnDefending_LowMorale",Index=105,Enabled=[COLOR="Red"]false[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnedFireFight",Index=221,Enabled=[COLOR="Lime"]true[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnedFireFight_HighMorale",Index=222,Enabled=[COLOR="Lime"]true[/COLOR])
VoiceComConfig=(Name="VOICECOM_SpawnedFireFight_LowMorale",Index=223,Enabled=[COLOR="Lime"]true[/COLOR])

In the next version they will be enabled by default. Set them all to true in your config file.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Good question! Well, it *is* possible, but not in-game. If you have the sdk installed on your computer, open ROVoicePack.uc, you will see to which sound cue each enum value is bound to. For example, you will find this in ROVoicePack.uc:
VoiceComs[`VOICECOM_IncomingArtillery_Suppressed]=(Type=ROVCT_TeamRadius,CRef_Sound="Infantry.THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue",Priority=Speech_Artillery)

The sound cue is THR_INF_IncomingArtillery_SUP_Cue. Knowing that, you can use the SDK to replay the sound cue. It's not straightforward I apologize for that. I'll think about a way to replay them more easily. If you need further instructions for the SDK just ask!

I've followed the steps but for the life of me I can't actually find these files. I found and played many sound que files through the SDK but not these.

Upvote 0