• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

Guys, I'm trying to compile for new version of KF2 but I'm having problems:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\ServerExt\Classes\ExtPerkManager.uc(514) : Error, Redefinition of 'function ModifyMagSizeAndNumber' differs from original
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\ServerExt\Classes\ExtTraderContainer_Store.uc(3) : Error, Redefinition of 'function RefreshWeaponListByPerk' differs from original

Compile aborted due to errors.

Can anybody help me?

Upvote 0
oldschool;n2283318 said:
Have them delete their cache directory. That will then force the client to download files again. If you are using workshop items and http redirect make sure the same version of files are on both! If their is any conflict with version mismatch the client will get that message "connection failed"
You can build your own redirect with HttpFileServer 2.3i Since grabbed the maps purely the you need as well as the mutators Then you will see that it works sorry google translate

Upvote 0
oldschool;n2281347 said:
I just want to thank Marco for all his work with this mod and I hope he continues to support it. For those of you that are feeling adventurous and wish to try and update this yourselves I have added a link containing Survivalist and Martial Artist Perk. *Please note- Back up your files before trying this. Remember to have xvoteannouncer.upk in your C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\KFGame\BrewedPC directory before recompiling your mod. Read the README.TXT! Use the Paste edits for ServerExt.ini and ServerExtMut.ini also.

Good Luck!

download-button-red.png

Hi guy, i have a problem, how to disable fuction become zeds when player death. because when player death, player become zed and can not end wave. them have spec and into the game

Upvote 0
BoJack;n2284330 said:
Guys, I'm trying to compile for new version of KF2 but I'm having problems:
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\ServerExt\Classes\ExtPerkManager.uc(514) : Error, Redefinition of 'function ModifyMagSizeAndNumber' differs from original
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\killingfloor2\Development\Src\ServerExt\Classes\ExtTraderContainer_Store.uc(3) : Error, Redefinition of 'function RefreshWeaponListByPerk' differs from original

Compile aborted due to errors.

Can anybody help me?

Just had a quick glance, and I think it's due to the multi-perk system. The function definition (namely the types of the parameters for the function) have changed due to the multi-perk system. Change "optional Class<KFPerk> WeaponPerkClass" to "optional array< Class<KFPerk> > WeaponPerkClass" in ExtPerkManager, and change "out array<STraderItem> ItemList" to "const out array<STraderItem> ItemList" in ExtTraderContainer_Store.

You'll also need to change things like "FullItemList.AssociatedPerkClass != None" to "FullItemList.AssociatedPerkClasses.length > 0 && FullItemList.AssociatedPerkClasses[0] != none".

Upvote 0
yeah thanks macro

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I found Trait Rack'Em Up bug. Red(blood) effect appear in center of the screen, Both appear center and top

And found solution

Open Ext_PerkRhythmPerkBase.uc

Find
PC.ClientSpawnCameraLensEffect(class'KFCameraLensE mit_RackemHeadShot');
PC.ClientSpawnCameraLensEffect(class'KFCameraLensE mit_RackemHeadShotPing');

Replace (same as SDK source)
//PC.ClientSpawnCameraLensEffect(class'KFCameraLensE mit_RackemHeadShot');
//PC.ClientSpawnCameraLensEffect(class'KFCameraLensE mit_RackemHeadShotPing');

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Use this version of Ext_TraitHeavyArmor.uc

Code:
Class Ext_TraitHeavyArmor extends Ext_TraitBase;

static function TraitActivate( Ext_PerkBase Perk, byte Level, optional Ext_TraitDataStore Data )
{
    Perk.bHeavyArmor = true;
}
static function TraitDeActivate( Ext_PerkBase Perk, byte Level, optional Ext_TraitDataStore Data )
{
    Perk.bHeavyArmor = false;
}
static function AddDefaultInventory( KFPawn Player, Ext_PerkBase Perk, byte Level, optional Ext_TraitDataStore Data )
{
    local KFPawn_Human KFP;

if ( Level <= 1 )
        return;

KFP = KFPawn_Human(Player);

Level == 2 ? KFP.AddArmor(50) : KFP.GiveMaxArmor();
}

defaultproperties
{
    TraitName="Heavy Armor"
    NumLevels=3
    DefLevelCosts(0)=50
    DefLevelCosts(1)=20
    DefLevelCosts(2)=60
    DefMinLevel=50
    Description="Makes your armor stop all damage (except for Siren scream and fall damage).|Level 2 makes you in addition spawn with 50 points of armor.|Level 3 makes you spawn with full armor."
}

Add this to ExtPerkManager.uc

Code:
simulated function int GetArmorDamageAmount( int AbsorbedAmt )
{
    if( HasHeavyArmor() )
    {
        return Max( Round(AbsorbedAmt * 0.65f), 1 );
    }

return AbsorbedAmt;
}

Last edited:
Upvote 0
forrestmark9;n2285856 said:
Use this version of Ext_TraitHeavyArmor.uc

Code:
Class Ext_TraitHeavyArmor extends Ext_TraitBase;

static function TraitActivate( Ext_PerkBase Perk, byte Level, optional Ext_TraitDataStore Data )
{
Perk.bHeavyArmor = true;
}
static function TraitDeActivate( Ext_PerkBase Perk, byte Level, optional Ext_TraitDataStore Data )
{
Perk.bHeavyArmor = false;
}
static function AddDefaultInventory( KFPawn Player, Ext_PerkBase Perk, byte Level, optional Ext_TraitDataStore Data )
{
local KFPawn_Human KFP;

if ( Level <= 1 )
return;

KFP = KFPawn_Human(Player);

Level == 2 ? KFP.AddArmor(50) : KFP.GiveMaxArmor();
}

defaultproperties
{
TraitName="Heavy Armor"
NumLevels=3
DefLevelCosts(0)=50
DefLevelCosts(1)=20
DefLevelCosts(2)=60
DefMinLevel=50
Description="Makes your armor stop all damage (except for Siren scream and fall damage).|Level 2 makes you in addition spawn with 50 points of armor.|Level 3 makes you spawn with full armor."
}

Add this to ExtPerkManager.uc

Code:
simulated function int GetArmorDamageAmount( int AbsorbedAmt )
{
if( HasHeavyArmor() )
{
return Max( Round(AbsorbedAmt * 0.65f), 1 );
}

return AbsorbedAmt;
}

Thank you and I have one more error . When i upgrade trait Heath Regen and Armor Regen, Armor Regen will be lost just have heath regen . Please help me

Upvote 0