• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

STaJIKeR;n2263415 said:
Почему у меня все прекрасно прогружается? Мб ты чтото не так настроил? Проверил все?

Чувак, у меня сервер уже год !!! Я с проблемой перков даже к мододелам обращался, эта хуйня блять ни в какую не хочет работать. Я здесь уже и скрины выложил, и логи, Марко игнорит и меня и эту проблему

Upvote 0
wow.. awesome.. it's cool man.. thanks
o.png

Upvote 0
[SM said:
TOPSGT;n2263519]You boys just keep talking amongst yourselves don't mind us. :)

Why should I stop here to engage in dialogue?

sbvinboxru;n2263567 said:
Чувак, у меня сервер уже год !!! Я с проблемой перков даже к мододелам обращался, эта хуйня блять ни в какую не хочет работать. Я здесь уже и скрины выложил, и логи, Марко игнорит и меня и эту проблему

Еще раз повторю, проверь настройки сервера. Обнови сервер. Обнови ExT мод.
Если не помогает, сноси все под 0, ставь с нуля и пробуй.
Потому что у меня тоже были проблемы когда-то, помог снос под 0, как сервера так и ExT мода.

Spoiler!

Upvote 0
I always try updating my test server. Before touching my main server. Yes it does crash even without any other mutators and playing and running default KFGameContent.KFGameInfo_Survival.

At this point in time...I don't see anyway this can be fixed either until the beta-patch becomes official and incorporated in main branch of the game due to the fact you cant compile during a beta period, the game files and beta files being out of sync to see where the errors are for mutators. Its a shame too cause I really like the new characteristics of some of the zeds and would like to incorporate them with Marco's ServerExt and HardBoss gametype. I guess i will be playng the Beta. So far I like what they have done except for the server Takeover option. Just Remember..
bUsedForTakeover=FALSE
b_350_20_082569_FFFAFA_000000_000000.png

Upvote 0
What's the status of custom character support now? Does it work, kinda work or not work at all?
Also, can you see yourself making a cut-off mutator that serves only this one purpose or is it not possible for you?

I glanced over the post and didn't see it explicitly stated (I might be blind), is it possible to disable the RPG aspect of this mod? As in keep the perk/level bonuses as vanilla as possible.

Upvote 0