• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension mod

xxasians1nxx;n2286834 said:
Does anyone have a compiled version of ServerExt(v1050) with the working Heavy Armor SWAT Trait? Also, is the tactical reload trait for the commando bugged for anyone else? Works for Sharpshooter and Gunslinger but Commando has no effect.

Commando is already applied tactical reload, So you must modify the source

open Ext_PerkCommando.uc and delete this lines

simulated function bool GetUsingTactialReload( KFWeapon KFW )
{
return (IsWeaponOnPerk(KFW) ? Modifiers[5]<0.65 : false);
}

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Awesome mod, just need some serious help:
I am playing solo offline trough command line. Is it possible to play mission on certain difficulty? I have hard diff by default and i dont know how to change it.
And can i increase amount of zeds? Game becomes easy pretty quickly and i heard about some Fake player mod that allows to increase zed numbers and stat.
Any help appreicated :)

Upvote 0
Pharrahnox;n2286916 said:
Append ?Difficulty=X to your command. Replace X with a number in the range [0,3], where 0 is normal, 1 is hard, 2 is suicidal and 3 is HoE.

If you want to increase the number of zeds or their stats (like health and damage), you should use Project One, Faked Suite or Controlled Difficulty.

Thanks a lot :)

And is it possible to use fake players mode with this one? I was trying to merge the commands somehow but with no success.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I believe that ProjectOne was made with compatibility with ServerExt in mind, so you should be able to get both working. I don't see why the others wouldn't work either, maybe with a few features not working. With particular incompatibilities, it might matter what order you add the mutators. Here's what I would use for ServerExt and ProjectOne together (on HoE, medium length):
Code:
open KF-BurningParis?Game=ProjectOneV3.KFGameInfo_ProjectOne?Mutator=ServerExtMut.ServerExtMut,ProjectOneV3.ProjectOneMut?Difficulty=3?GameLength=1

Upvote 0
oldschool;n2286813 said:
Make sure your server is not subscribed to workshop item. If it was remove the folder from cache directory on server. Use dated version in this thread and check your redirect and server are using same files for the mod.

Hope that helps. ;)

What's the directory to the cache folder? I'm running a dedicated server with redirect.

Upvote 0
Hmm, but I still have a problem with perks (loading). So the situation:
I have a server, and I play on this server with my friend, witch live with me, so we are both play by lan. So he always get all perks loaded from the first time, but I always get problem with that, I have a server on my PC, maybe it can help to solve that problem

Upvote 0
Just;n2288674 said:
Hmm, but I still have a problem with perks (loading). So the situation:
I have a server, and I play on this server with my friend, witch live with me, so we are both play by lan. So he always get all perks loaded from the first time, but I always get problem with that, I have a server on my PC, maybe it can help to solve that problem

I actually used to have that problem as well; it still occurs every so often. My fix for that is, when you first join the lobby, you should click on gear, then perks and if your full list of perks hasn't loaded yet, keep pressing Berserker until it fills. If gear is grayed, click store, then gear. I assume it's related to the server not being able to catch up, but I'm a novice so don't quote me.

Let me know if it works for you.

Upvote 0