• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] Server Extension Addons

Andronomos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2010
forrestmark9;n2311456 said:
A ServerPerks may not exists cause it seems TWI have made it their mission to prevent such a mod from happening
That is really unfortunate to hear. I'm considering going back to KF1 at this point. Back to the cool characters, better voice lines and of course.. the trader and no microtransactions. On top of the awesome modding community.

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
simon05312008;n2319733 said:
new update 1065 crashed a mutator.
Here's an update for the BETA: Link
Edit: You may still crash due to the changes made to the XP system by TWI, you can fix it but you need a custom GameInfo.

Last edited:
Reactions: duk6046

simon05312008

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 6, 2011
Freebase;n2319760 said:
Here's an update for the BETA: Link
Edit: You may still crash due to the changes made to the XP system by TWI, you can fix it but you need a custom GameInfo.
thanks for fixing it. However, serverExt will crash a game when i shot zed.

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
[SM]TOPSGT Here's an update.

Server Extension Addons Changelog [Updated for KF Version 1607]:
::Fixes/Additions
- Fixed the Wave Info HUD displaying the wrong info before the Boss round
- Fixed Gear Menu bug where players would crash when trying to change to a different character (As well as fixed bugs with custom characters)
- Fixed when exiting the Trader Menu by pressing ESC would open the default KF2 menu
- Perk Icons now show correctly
- Updated the ServerExt Design
- New Traits: Grenade Regeneration (Universal), Parry Master (Berserker), Suppression (SWAT), Sniper (Sharpshooter)
- New Stat: Weapon Switch Speed (Universal)

Link

duk6046

Jul 15, 2009
Cool update thank you very much.

And now supported to multi language UI, amazing!

Last edited:

Broconut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2013
I'm confused about the knockback stat. Is it supposed to be stumble power? If so, why is it capped at 100% (Commando and SWAT can have upwards of 150-200% in the base game)? I've also noticed that recoil reduction caps at -90% and spread reduction caps at -80%. Are these all just limitations of the base game/engine or something?

thermalfromhell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2018
Freebase;n2321457 said:
[SM]TOPSGT Here's an update.

Server Extension Addons Changelog [Updated for KF Version 1607]:
::Fixes/Additions
- Fixed the Wave Info HUD displaying the wrong info before the Boss round
- Fixed Gear Menu bug where players would crash when trying to change to a different character (As well as fixed bugs with custom characters)
- Fixed when exiting the Trader Menu by pressing ESC would open the default KF2 menu
- Perk Icons now show correctly
- Updated the ServerExt Design
- New Traits: Grenade Regeneration (Universal), Parry Master (Berserker), Suppression (SWAT), Sniper (Sharpshooter)
- New Stat: Weapon Switch Speed (Universal)

Link

So, I've added your updaded version of the mutator to my server. Everything works fine, but, as soon as I login as a server administrator and I try to modify my stats through the admin pannel it says "You do not have enough admin privileges.". (I'm logging in using: admin login password ; even the message saying "thermal1g has logged in as a server administrator" pops up but still, I can't modify anything through the admin pannel)

Is there a way to fix this? bNoAdminCommands is also on False ; so... I really have no idea what could be the problem. I'd love if you could fix this issue , thanks !

thermalfromhell

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 26, 2018
Freebase forrestmark9 Please, can either one of you help me with this issue I've posted earlier?

(So, I've added your updaded version of the mutator to my server. Everything works fine, but, as soon as I login as a server administrator and I try to modify my stats through the admin pannel it says "You do not have enough admin privileges.". (I'm logging in using: admin login password ; even the message saying "thermal1g has logged in as a server administrator" pops up but still, I can't modify anything through the admin pannel)

Is there a way to fix this? bNoAdminCommands is also on False ; so... I really have no idea what could be the problem. I'd love if you could fix this issue , thanks ! )