• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Release [Mutator] Server Extension Addons

forrestmark9;n2311456 said:
A ServerPerks may not exists cause it seems TWI have made it their mission to prevent such a mod from happening

That is really unfortunate to hear. I'm considering going back to KF1 at this point. Back to the cool characters, better voice lines and of course.. the trader and no microtransactions. On top of the awesome modding community.

Upvote 0
[SM]TOPSGT Here's an update.

Server Extension Addons Changelog [Updated for KF Version 1607]:
::Fixes/Additions
- Fixed the Wave Info HUD displaying the wrong info before the Boss round
- Fixed Gear Menu bug where players would crash when trying to change to a different character (As well as fixed bugs with custom characters)
- Fixed when exiting the Trader Menu by pressing ESC would open the default KF2 menu
- Perk Icons now show correctly
- Updated the ServerExt Design
- New Traits: Grenade Regeneration (Universal), Parry Master (Berserker), Suppression (SWAT), Sniper (Sharpshooter)
- New Stat: Weapon Switch Speed (Universal)

Link

Upvote 0
I'm confused about the knockback stat. Is it supposed to be stumble power? If so, why is it capped at 100% (Commando and SWAT can have upwards of 150-200% in the base game)? I've also noticed that recoil reduction caps at -90% and spread reduction caps at -80%. Are these all just limitations of the base game/engine or something?

Upvote 0
Freebase;n2321457 said:
[SM]TOPSGT Here's an update.

Server Extension Addons Changelog [Updated for KF Version 1607]:
::Fixes/Additions
- Fixed the Wave Info HUD displaying the wrong info before the Boss round
- Fixed Gear Menu bug where players would crash when trying to change to a different character (As well as fixed bugs with custom characters)
- Fixed when exiting the Trader Menu by pressing ESC would open the default KF2 menu
- Perk Icons now show correctly
- Updated the ServerExt Design
- New Traits: Grenade Regeneration (Universal), Parry Master (Berserker), Suppression (SWAT), Sniper (Sharpshooter)
- New Stat: Weapon Switch Speed (Universal)

Link

So, I've added your updaded version of the mutator to my server. Everything works fine, but, as soon as I login as a server administrator and I try to modify my stats through the admin pannel it says "You do not have enough admin privileges.". (I'm logging in using: admin login password ; even the message saying "thermal1g has logged in as a server administrator" pops up but still, I can't modify anything through the admin pannel)

Is there a way to fix this? bNoAdminCommands is also on False ; so... I really have no idea what could be the problem. I'd love if you could fix this issue , thanks !

Upvote 0
Freebase forrestmark9 Please, can either one of you help me with this issue I've posted earlier?

(So, I've added your updaded version of the mutator to my server. Everything works fine, but, as soon as I login as a server administrator and I try to modify my stats through the admin pannel it says "You do not have enough admin privileges.". (I'm logging in using: admin login password ; even the message saying "thermal1g has logged in as a server administrator" pops up but still, I can't modify anything through the admin pannel)

Is there a way to fix this? bNoAdminCommands is also on False ; so... I really have no idea what could be the problem. I'd love if you could fix this issue , thanks ! )

Upvote 0