• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

[Mutator] Server Extension Addons

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
This is a mod of Server Extension by Marco found here https://forums.tripwireinteractive.c...-extension-mod

Marco has stopped updating his KF2 stuff so I ask for permission to post a modded and updated ServerExt and he allowed it, so here we are.

Pictures:
Spoiler!

Changelog:
Spoiler!

Download:
https://github.com/ForrestMarkX/KF2-Server-Extension/releases

Source:
https://github.com/ForrestMarkX/KF2-Server-Extension

Last edited:

Bozeefus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2015
thank you so much man, Marco will sorely be missed indeed but thank god we haven't lost hope yet.

EDIT: Friendly fire still occurs with pets! ;(

Last edited:

zerobr00

Sep 6, 2017
Bozeefus;n2307223 said:
thank you so much man, Marco will sorely be missed indeed but thank god we haven't lost hope yet.

EDIT: Friendly fire still occurs with pets! ;(
if ( KFPawn_Monster(Injured) != None && InstigatedBy != none && InstigatedBy.GetTeamNum() == Injured.GetTeamNum() )
{
Momentum = vect(0,0,0);
Damage = 0;
return;
}
To function NetDamage in ServerExtMut.uc

duk6046

Jul 15, 2009
-Not work Heavy Armor 2~3 steps, again
-Not affect Infinite ammo of "ExtWeap_Pistol_Dual9mm" just affect single 9mm

Last edited:

Bozeefus

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 29, 2015
Can we get the sentry turret compiled with serverext? It sucks Marco got rid of the file.

I saw a portal turret mod but don't know who made it or where I could even find it.

EDIT: I also tried the weapons of war mutator for my ServerEXT but there are conflicting issues such as:

{UI bugs out on loading screen (unable to see perk or username at the lobby)}
{Weapons not being loaded if you bought the loadout perk, (only a pistol and knife spawn!)}
{Regen perks are completely nullified.}

Will continue to update.

Last edited:

oldschool

May 1, 2015
NYC
osghc.com
Since Freebase and Forest are being so helpful, I thought I would ask if they would share their addon for servext zombie possession. Feel free to add the new scoreboard also. Thanks guys! Look forward to using the Versus/Possession on my server! :)

Freebase

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2016
kfrpg.com
oldschool Spoke with Forrest about it and he would like to keep it private since it's something unique to only his server.

Bozeefus The weapons of War Mutator probably needs updated to work with the new version of ServerExt (Add-on), you can message OldSchool for help with that.

Last edited:

oldschool

May 1, 2015
NYC
osghc.com
And KFRPG also I see... as I look at all your SKFPawn Classes. Nice job with the replication also Freebase, nice and clean.

Well I'm just glad I was able to help you when asked. That's just the type of guy I am. I'll figure it out myself. :p

Last edited:

Beardy55

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 17, 2015
australia
Hi Guys,since halloween,my mod is broken as i guess did everyone's,i have tried everything i can think of,even deleting and re adding server ext,but no go,i either get version mismatch or it just sits like a shag on a rock,any help at all from anyone would be greatly appreciated

Slie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 16, 2010
Beardy55;n2309100 said:
Hi Guys,since halloween,my mod is broken as i guess did everyone's,i have tried everything i can think of,even deleting and re adding server ext,but no go,i either get version mismatch or it just sits like a shag on a rock,any help at all from anyone would be greatly appreciated
Did you try the download in the OP? It had to be fixed and recompiled for the latest update.

Reactions: Beardy55

[SM]TOPSGT

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 12, 2011
Colorado
slsnipers.enjin.com
TY Forrest. Really great that you have posted this. I know this took you a while to fix the code issues. Having a good copy of this really helps support the game and the players. Thanks to the others who might have helped fix and re-code this.

eddidavis

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 26, 2017
hi , I need to know how to change the perk icons of the server ext to put a custom one , if someone could help me, it would be ideal, I just started to learn script for that reason I do not know exactly where it's going, thanks

PD : Sorry my english is bad :s

Andronomos

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 1, 2010
Is this mutator still being developed? From the screenshots it looks like it needs a lot of work. It would be nice to see this mutator turn into Server Perks from KF1. I'd love to have the custom zeds, perks and bots on my server again.

forrestmark9

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 29, 2011
Andronomos;n2311409 said:
Is this mutator still being developed? From the screenshots it looks like it needs a lot of work. It would be nice to see this mutator turn into Server Perks from KF1. I'd love to have the custom zeds, perks and bots on my server again.
A ServerPerks may not exists cause it seems TWI have made it their mission to prevent such a mod from happening