• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Mut: Per Server Stats

Yeah there is a slight glitch in the perk swapping (when trader time) and by the looks of it, Marco is aware of it and fixing that up (if not done already). The perk part im not sure as I use my own versions but the Commando is ment to have higher speed isn't it? I can't remember :p Before we say it is something, is it on specific weaponry mate? I know the sharp may have not been updated to work with the 9mm/magnum or something but the LAR/M14 should work a charm.

As for the Sharpshooter class, I have tried:
Pistols: 9mm, 50cal, 44mag. No difference in speed from lvl1-200.
Rifle: Winchester, Crossbow. No difference in speed from lvl1-200.

I have not tried the m14 or LAR so far as I usually stick to pistols and the Winchester.

As for Commando speed, yes. there is a speed increase with reload of all weapons, but the speed of reload on sharpshooter is supposed to be much greater. I'm a lvl6 and it reloads at a lvl1.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
Sorry, if I didn't read far enough. I read the first 11 pages, and didn't see much. I just started using this after almost a year of playing with friends. We love being able to play any mutators, but want our original perk levels (Before i started using this) Is there a way i can change where each of us are at? I see a way to change stats, but not perks. Will changing the stats change the perk levels?

Upvote 0
Sorry, if I didn't read far enough. I read the first 11 pages, and didn't see much. I just started using this after almost a year of playing with friends. We love being able to play any mutators, but want our original perk levels (Before i started using this) Is there a way i can change where each of us are at? I see a way to change stats, but not perks. Will changing the stats change the perk levels?

if you go in and add each custom stat where it is in your regular game your perks should autolevel to those requirements states. So say you already have a lvl 5 bla well aslong as you meet the requirements of the lvl 5 bla in your custom stats, you will autobecome the lvl 5

Upvote 0
Basically what you got to do is go into your ServerPerksStats.ini file and edit the specific stats there to match your own. WeldingPoints = obviously the amount of welding that person has done etc etc.

Upvote 0
Hey guys everytime i change it in the perks its not working that the demolitions perk shows up -.- every other normal perk shows up but when i write it in the perks section of the ini and then save and start a game its not appearing o.o wtf is wrong?

EDIT: EDIT: I placed the demolition not at last place now it works and all perks are showing up but i noticed that when i play at berserker at level 7 i cant be damaged by some clots o_O

Last edited:
Upvote 0