• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

likes/dislikes?

Except for the fact that the sig dimensions are larger than those allowed by the forum rules :eek:

Shh...if you dont tell, I wont...

do you even lift?

but srsly I prefered the likes/dislikes, shows you posts that are actually worth reading and the ones that are just troll's posts.

No I dont lift...wait what...

Actually no, the likes/dislikes shows you just how many douche bags are on these forums... little no lifers who just hit the button for giggles because they either A. have no life to get out of the house or B. Are too Fat because they have no life and therefore can't get out of the house...

Take your pick, either way the system is gone and will never return.

Upvote 0
do you even lift?

but srsly I prefered the likes/dislikes, shows you posts that are actually worth reading and the ones that are just troll's posts.

^^^^This

Actually no, the likes/dislikes shows you just how many douche bags are on these forums... little no lifers who just hit the button for giggles because they either A. have no life to get out of the house or B. Are too Fat because they have no life and therefore can't get out of the house...

The system is still here dude, it's just not as obvious as it was. In fact, the rep system was okay until they removed that part from the User CP that allowed you to see which post of yours was upvoted or downvoted and by who.

842d9de5021f9b7af4fdf3e0cf96189c_view.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: HuNteR-
Upvote 0

This post is marked for downvote in some alternative reality universe. Oh well..

EDIT: And I prefer to see some post downvoted by those douche bags you mentioned instead of reading their douchebag posts explaining the downvote with words <.<

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Honestly, the rep system was useful. It's a good way for people to state their opinion on e.g. certain ideas or statements instead of making piles and piles of rubbish posts that are nothing but a quote with "this" written below it, or if someone says something offensive, lots of people can downvote it and leave it at that, but now they're going to have to go "I am offend!" and cause massive drama and derailment.

Plus, I have no easy way of anyone finding out if there is a majority that agrees with this post.

That function was so useful. They should bring it back, but without the reputation part so those in the red zone finally stop moaning.

Last edited:
Upvote 0