• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Lightsaber

litesaber

be a berserker, in solo mode type in console;
enablecheats
summon daforce.litesaberpickup

here's a "jedi" perk that spawns with it (@lvl 6)

JEDIPERK

to use with serverperksv5:

edit serverperksv5.ini

Perks=CJPerks.Jedi

you can add a weaponcategoy/inventory to the trader if you want, just add the pickup accordingly.

i'm making more stuff for the jedi perk, force stuff, and still refining it's powers/weaknesses.
basically i'm gonna make it weak towards everything, since it's litesaber/powers are through the roof, so when it's done, try not to get hit by anything.

Last edited:
Reactions: [UIT] Akame
Upvote 0
yeah i want one "force power" to be a radial push kind of thing, where if you are surrounded it will push zeds away from you.
another would be a shooting push kind of thing, i can make an alt-fire of that be a "force decompress", basically explode a zed.

i would like to make the alt-fire for the litesaber be where you throw it, and so it's spinning, you can move it around, then comes back to you, like a boomerang that you can control for a bit, remember that from the old snes "empire strikes back" game?

i can do "force jump" where you can jump high, but it's the landing that kills you, so when i figure out how to negate fall damage temporarily, that would be neat.

my idea still stands that a jedi is weak like a baby, so with all these awesome powers, it better not get hit.

i THINK i can make a temporary run speed thing, where u can go superfast, but not for long....

i dont think i can make stuff levitate, my coding isnt that good, cause i mostly nab code from other places and pervert it to my own desires.

Reactions: [UIT] Akame
Upvote 0
ok so far here is what i'm planning for jedi perk stats:

pro's:

no touchey-feeley clot stuff
level increase = run speed increase
level increase = more jedi juice for force stuff (ammo)
level increase = more powerful jedi stuff
level increase = faster jedi stuff ("reload"?/fire rate)
level increase = less and less fall damage (so as force jump scales, falldamage decreases)
level increase = spawning with more jedi powers (still gotta finsh these then decide which levels they spawn with)
level increase = spawn with litesaberpickup (what level should this be?)
level increase = lower litesaber cost
level increase = litesaber firerate increase
level 0 = spawn with some jedi power
more zed time?

cant think of any more "perk" abilities;

cons:

basically slowly start decreasing weapon stuff

level increase = more weapon recoil, spread
level increase = slower and slower weapon reload speed
level increase = weapons cost more, decreased mag capacities/maxammo
level increase = becoming more vulnerable to attacks (scream, fire, acid, melee, etc.)

i cant think of any more cons to do;

most of this i can figure out easy, basically just nabbing perk stuff from commando, berserker, support, etc., and negating the bonuses/modifying others.

it might take me a while to figure out how to do falldamage.

remember, when using this perk in conjunction with serverperksv5 (or your own perk system) you can increase the max level to ... 250 i think, maybe more?, so i can either make this stuff scale, or to reach a certain level and cease scaling (pro's and con's) i would need more input on what you guys think would be acceptable, cause theoretically at lvl 70 jedi can be super fast, have super powers, yet if a siren even coughs in his direction he'll have an instant embolism. And if he even accidently fires/reloads a gun, it will take forever for him to do anything else, being stuck in a reload anim.

what i need from you guys:
- how far should perk stuff increase/decrease?
- what force abilities should i try to make?
- more pro's/con's?
- should he get lite saber fire rate increase? the damage is already at 1000=fire, 2000=altfire, cause it's a mutha-effin lite saber for crying out loud, how can it not be uber powerful? i mean, in ep 2 they were using them to cut through a thick-a$$ door, like a knife through peanut butter
-should he spawn with armour?
-should armor effectiveness increase or decrease?

ps:
wouldve liked to see that vid robot made, unfortunately my internet (dialup) doesnt let me watch youtube stuff.

Reactions: FluX
Upvote 0
updated litesaber, added better sounds and hitFX.

litesaberv11

updated the jedi perk, now takes big time damage, but can move like a fart in the wind, melee attack sped up too; all scale as levels progress

cjperksv11
If it's possible why not lower the jedi's carry weight down so that the lightsaber takes up ALL of his carry weight, and increasing his force powers to compensate. Seems like it would make him a much more well defined perk.

Reactions: Aze and FluX
Upvote 0
If it's possible why not lower the jedi's carry weight down so that the lightsaber takes up ALL of his carry weight, and increasing his force powers to compensate. Seems like it would make him a much more well defined perk.
I must admit, this sounds like a good idea or atleast make the weight of the light saber at 14 maybe.

Upvote 0
hmm how about having the unused ToggleIronSights make it change colour? it could go from, blue, red and then green? would be awesome to see a bunch of jedi's running around.

lol, I feel a bit guilty because I moaned at a certain someone in the past for making a weapon that I didn't think suited the KF universe but I absolutely love this thing, it must be the Star Wars fanboy in me :eek:

Heh, I did go and see the first 3 films, too many times to count at the cinema when I was a kid so I think that may explain a few things.
I even sat and watched the marathon when ROTJ came out 6 times :eek:

Upvote 0
lol, i think it started out as a joke, and then my ADD told me to make this, cause it would be so easy.

how would i make toggleironsights do skin(2) change?
oh wait... crossbow has code that does that...

i'm still having trouble making force powers, but i'll ask in coding about that when i figure out how to ask.

If the code is still available for skin switching on melee weapons, that should point you in the right direction.

On the force powers, if I put something quick together and send it to you, would that help? I have had a few ideas of what to do and you can change them to whatever you want.

Upvote 0