• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Killing Floor Retail German Release Changes

Who's playing this in German language anyway?
I would miss something, especially these uncompromising british comments (...or I stick it where the sun don't bloody shine) :D.

OK, it's good for the average german who doesn't speak english very well (a fact our ad folks don't want to understand).

2 topic: Noticed the cut version at our last LAN party and thought it was a bug, but it only occured at the person who bought it on April 2nd. Thanks to Google for clearing things up ;)

Upvote 0
OK, it's good for the average german who doesn't speak english very well (a fact our ad folks don't want to understand).

The average...

erm what the hell is the equivelant for an english person?... Englander? I seriously don't know :D

Ah well, the average whatever...

can't speak a second language period, so I don't think we can judge :)

And apparantly we aren't that hot at english either so mute point :D

Upvote 0
Censored version, altough living in austria

Censored version, altough living in austria

i have the following problem:
I bought Killing Floor on 15th June 2010 in Vienna, Austria. BUT i have the censored version :(...
i wanna know why, because i bought in Austria and activated in Austria (so i used an Austrian IP-adress).
and i noticed that when i play KF in offline mode i can play the uncut version.
I'm confused, with internet censored, without internet uncensored??
pls help

Steam-acc.: austrian_avenger

Upvote 0
help plz !!
i found xmas version of killin floor 2011 on sale with discount and i got exited but i didnt have the money yet so i asked to a friend in germany to buy me the game and then i will buy him a game with teh same price he bought me the game but i found that i cant blow heads explote bodys ,etc and it sux sux sux so much i bought killing floor bcuz i love the gore and the gameplay ........ but this is terrible. bodies disapear in like 1-2 secs i only break necks and i have a high performace computer so i awful plz plz is there any way i can change the location of were the game was bought ,im from peru and here we dont have any kind of this laws .i feel like i got half of the game. i hope that there is a solution .

Upvote 0