• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

KF RPG Mod

Thank you all. I hope you guys enjoy it. I consider it a farewell to remember. The game has teached us so much about coding and development, it has a permanent place in the archives of the WPC.

May the floors be drenched in blood once more as the WPC says goodbye to a dear old friend called "Killing Floor". :)

Upvote 0
Youll be back. They all come back eventually.

Interesting mod, but the trader time could use some work just because you are pretty much quaranteed to die if you try to buy a weapon or spend experience points on skills. Unless I missed something, I only tried it for half an hour or so.

Ill be doing modelling and gfx, but not for KF anymore. Were looking into the UT3 engine and creating our own game.

The other server with those other nasties(which you made a map for), which im all hands off for now and Gartley has the helm now, will be released soonish aswell.

Upvote 0
Youll be back. They all come back eventually.

Interesting mod, but the trader time could use some work just because you are pretty much quaranteed to die if you try to buy a weapon or spend experience points on skills. Unless I missed something, I only tried it for half an hour or so.

as I understood it that the skills and shop stuff was ment to be challanging cuz you need 1. your friends to cover you 2. have a turret to cover you. 3. beeing redicoulus fast.

anyways you get loads of time to do whatever you want if you place the turret smart in early game :)

Upvote 0
MMOFPRPSG games are becoming the new thing in the gaming world, I've been saying this for 2 years now and this'll be a good step toward that goal.

now all we need is "save places"=> home towns, a GIANT map, different level zones and a player cap of 100~ and i wouldn't mind paying 20 bucks to play it.

...... is it noticeable I'm addicted?
(and yes, i like skyrim)

Last edited:
Upvote 0