• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-DarkRoad

Also, don't forget to add music ;)

Well...absolutely NO!!
- maybe Trader's Shop Music if U must... but this is the FIRST map I have played that missing music is...an quality "music" - that crow! wow it is well placed effect! If I might have a request for sound improvement: I'd like to hear from time to time a very distant thunder sound but really more murmur than lightning "hit" - something U can hear when the storm is in distance more than 20 km from U :D
Of course as visual effect a small partial luminosity of distant sky would be nice...And occasionally some wind-blow with hum of leaves and grass. WOW that would be perfect :)

Upvote 0
REALLY enjoyed this map!

I don't know if this has been mentioned, but up on the big hill straight ahead of the spawn area where the path forks there's a spot where you get pushed into the air really hard when you try to walk off it - it throws you down the hill and leaves you with 10-20 hp left.

Apart from that - really, really enjoyable. Just so much fun with all the hils - finally a map that isn't all flat. :)

Upvote 0
Good looking map but in the end it is just a good looking tunnel. I wish there were more houses and staying inside the houses were more useful.

At the moment, the most defendable spot is the middle trader where you can see all the mutants coming from far away and snipe them before they ever get close.

Areas are too small and tunnel-like. I would like to see more space and wider areas.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
First of cheers all you guys rock!

Templarion, Thank you for the feedback, I have to agree with you the beta was channelled with just the one access point to the top part of the map.

For the final ( release later today ) I have addressed these issue, I.E there is now a new tunnel to allow movement more freely between lower and top sections of map. The larger storehouse has been upgraded to include a upper level, balcony and basement that connects through to storehouse 2.

Fog has also been deepened so your line of sight is greatly reduced althought this has been done to balance performance more than to have the later effect.

Theres a few other bits and bobs but will post more with screens in the final thread.

Cheers troopers

JustFilth.

Upvote 0