• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

2nIrQ41lYYk.jpg

Upvote 0
Im having some problems trying to play the mod in multiplayer.
Everytime i join a server it just crashes, i have tried reinstalling with the installer and the .zip files but it still doesnt work.
This is only when i try to play online, everything works when i play a bot match.
Hope anyone has a fix for it.

Try to clear your CACHE folder in Documents\My Games\RedOrchestra2\ROGame

Upvote 0
I think the decission of most server admins to totally abandon zoom is a cause for the unpopularity of the mutator.

With zoom totally disabled the regular riflemen are at a disadvantage, while snipers, automatics and close quarter pistol tacticians are having a field day.

I do not want the unrealistic stock zoom, but just a reasonable amount to make use of the rifles.

Upvote 0
With zoom totally disabled the regular riflemen are at a disadvantage, while snipers, automatics and close quarter pistol tacticians are having a field day.

do you know that in reality regular riflemen with bolt rifles were actually at disadvantage and "snipers, automatics and close quarter pistol tacticians" had an advantage because their weapons didnt require manual bolting after every shot?

I do not want the unrealistic stock zoom, but just a reasonable amount to make use of the rifles.

yeah i agree that zoom is needed, but not the insane 2x zoom of original ro2.
I already suggested several times to make 1,5x shift zoom and no IS zoom for IOM and i hope coders will implement it one day.

Upvote 0
I think the decission of most server admins to totally abandon zoom is a cause for the unpopularity of the mutator.

I totally agree and Im one of these admins. Its a demand of a group of twi forum users.

Yes, definately needs more advertising, especially ingame i think. What about the 40-1 guys advertising it on their popular server?

We will do big advertisment including link on a welcome screen of our both realism servers when next mod update is released.

Upvote 0
As in the past, there should be a free weekend coming up with the release of the patch. The ideal scenario would be to have 1.15 ready by then and released after a few compatability fixes. With TWI's changes to ranking/unranking, this is the perfect time to be advertising it to server admins.

Its the mutator's best chance to hit critical mass.

Upvote 0
Upvote 0