• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Guys we've been planning to release IOM 1.15 for a few days now. We're having a little difficulty with our Unreal Packages but just letting you know release is imminent.

There will be a changelog of lots of the features and changes posted with it. One thing I can confirm is unfortunately 1.15 will still crash on maps with Halftracks; this will be addressed some time later. We figured that we'd rather release more content for the mod than postpone everything for that fix, which could take a very long time to resolve.

Upvote 0
Guys we've been planning to release IOM 1.15 for a few days now. We're having a little difficulty with our Unreal Packages but just letting you know release is imminent.

There will be a changelog of lots of the features and changes posted with it. One thing I can confirm is unfortunately 1.15 will still crash on maps with Halftracks; this will be addressed some time later. We figured that we'd rather release more content for the mod than postpone everything for that fix, which could take a very long time to resolve.

Thanks for the news :)

Upvote 0
P-tard lives! Seen in Ukraine :IS2:

191761836.jpg

Upvote 0
About karelian front.
Very sad, but Karelian front team lost the biggest part of their content. ( dont ask me why did they delete their work, i have the same question )
All i got from them are high poly models of Suomi SMG, finnish Mosin and L35 pistol. Now i am trying to make lowpoly models from highpolys, then unwrap it and see how existing anims work with these models.

Upvote 0
I'm sure some of you are already aware but 40-1 is hosting a purely IOM server, namely: 40-1 No Mans Land IOM server. To celebrate the occasion I was going to propose that we gather a good number of us together this Friday? If you can help spread the word we should be able to draw in some new faces.
If you haven't joined the Dibbler's Mod group yet please do. We will be posting events regularly once the next update is released. See you Friday! :IS2:

Upvote 0
Hey guys, some news from the IOM team:

Internally, we have decided that IOM 1.15 will be postponed until we resolve the Halftrack bug. Our reasoning behind this is that, with the upcoming RO2 update including even more Vehicles and Combined Arms maps, we want to release IOM 1.15 to work with those new features and vehicles.

We hope you understand this delay and know you'll be supporting us as we work towards solving this dreaded bug! :)

Just to keep your hopes up, here is what will be in IOM 1.15 (with probably even more to come!):

Spoiler!

Last edited:
Upvote 0