• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Mutator is now running on RGN's former action server for testing purposes.

action1.png

RGN "SEMPER FIDELIS Action"
RS/RO2 64 Player Server

74.91.112.222:7777

Cheers!

Upvote 0
I went to RGN`s action server. They have changed it to a realism base, running with Dibbler`s mod. You can find it in the unranked listing. It is also working with some custom maps both RS and RHOS.

It downloaded perfectly from the redirect. Its the first time i have playied with this mod and i find it impressive. For those of you that wanted an American server and want to get it on a fast redirect, here is your chance to try if out effortlessly.

Upvote 0
[OdW]ImmersionOverhaulMutator V.1.03 Testserver
- updated with latest version 1.03

Server and redirect located in Germany.

Have play there today together with some other nice guys. Sadly we were only 4. But we stay there for some rounds and I

Attachments

• IOM Sch
    31.3 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM Sch
    24.7 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM SoWi.jpg
    IOM SoWi.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM SS.jpg
    IOM SS.jpg
    26.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM Winter DR.jpg
    IOM Winter DR.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Upvote 0

Attachments

• IOM Winter.jpg
    IOM Winter.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM Winterstellung.jpg
    IOM Winterstellung.jpg
    23.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM WSS MG.jpg
    IOM WSS MG.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM WSS Sch
    22.4 KB · Views: 0
  • IOM WSS Verwundet.jpg
    IOM WSS Verwundet.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 0
Upvote 0
I'm not sure, I have a fuzzy memory that arty volume might be client side configurable? The reason I ask is it's loud, louder than stock, which is cool, it has great impact normally, but we were playing on Iwo Jima which has background arty non-stop and it really began to get to me. I couldn't hear other sounds or teammates very well and it was grating. I almost hate to suggest it, but can it be toned down a bit?

On a side note, I was playing with some veterans on the RGN server and conversations were being had on how realistic and immersive the mod was, how loud battlefields are IRL and because of it, modern soldiers wear ear protection. It's loud and scary IRL, but I don't want to go deaf in game.... :D

I probably had 6 hours in today on the ODW and RGN servers with minimal issues except for missing textures here and there, it's really coming along. The movement speed is definitely ping related as noted. It is sensitive though, I can normally play on the ODW servers without a problem and the movement was odd enough for me there to be offputting to most people.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This is how redirect is working for me. I must admit very strange.
First I downloaded only 9 SoundMutator files and I got kicked for mismatch with moskeetos_skins even if I didnt have this file on my pc. I reconnected to the server once again. This time redirect gave me moskeetos_skins but nothing more(I have all WP and waffensss files on redirecting server). Then got kicked again on map change for mismatch of moskeetos_skins. Joined the server after while without mismatch problem now :confused:
I removed the files in cache folder subscribed and downloaded from SWS.
Worked.
I really hope that redirect issue will be fixed soon. I would switch fully loaded classic server to the mutator and we could play and test with many players.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
removing free aim increases the effect of recoil, as normally your screen doesnt move and the gun moves only within the free aim radius.

I noticed this last night. I found it quite difficult to use a sniper rifle... might just be my inexperience :p

This is how redirect is working for me. I must admit very strange.
First I downloaded only 9 SoundMutator files and I got kicked for mismatch with moskeetos_skins even if I didnt have this file on my pc. I reconnected to the server once again. This time redirect gave me moskeetos_skins but nothing more(I have all WP and waffensss files on redirecting server). Then got kicked again on map change for mismatch of moskeetos_skins. Joined the server after while without mismatch problem now :confused:
I removed the files in cache folder subscribed and downloaded from SWS.
Worked.
I really hope that redirect issue will be fixed soon. I would switch fully loaded classic server to the mutator and we could play and test with many players.

I suspect the reason you did not have the SS files sent was because they were not being loaded on the server at the time. And I suspect the reason the files only work over workshop is because the mod uses the DynamicLoadObject function on the client side, which relies on explicitly defined package names. It may be that the garbage names given to the packages in client caches is disrupting this process.

Meanwhile, there is a temporary solution: disable the custom skins in the WebAdmin and all else should work fine.

Last edited:
Upvote 0