• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

9cd1e5a5c8a2a503d53daf726bb8aeea.jpg
what about some realistic german anti-tank methods?

Upvote 0
Please remember that every new included thing will be implemented in realistic way, not just spamming prototypes on every map like mkb42 in vanila.

We are making Korovin 1941 and Soviet PZb39 produced in Tula. They will appear ONLY on Tula outskirts map ( with added vehicles on it ), and on other Tula defence maps if these will ever come.

You ask me why do we make rare/prototype things. The answer is simple. We want to show some unknown and not represented things, and not all of them are prototypes. We also want to include rare things in realistic way so they will be really rare.

Captured vehicles were done mostly because they are very easy to do. It still doesnt mean that they will appear on all maps as main vehicles. Just several new maps ( made specially about the cases of mass use of captured vehicles ) will have captured vehicles in some noticeable numbers, other maps will not have them or wil have like 1-2 for all round. We are also planning to make some system, where you can capture enemy transporter, repair it on respawn and get it painted as captured. But we are not sure about it yet.

I think pulling out spray cans on a vehicle in game is a bit much. Arguing about spawning with or picking up captured weapons is one thing, but you can't "pick up" a vehicle to THAT extent in the heat of battle.

Upvote 0
Maybe it's the big surprise in the next IOM update? :D

Isnt it already obvious that vehicles are the big surprise? wait, its not enough for you to surprise?

Karelian Front was never a secret. I already said we are going to make it inside IOM, its just not priority for now but it will definitely appear in later versions.

Also keep in mind. I didnt show all new vehicles yet :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Karelian Front was never a secret. I already said we are going to make it inside IOM, its just not priority for now but it will definitely appear in later versions.
Yes, I've known quite some time that the Karelian Front was merged in IOM. But at least I think it would've been quite a surprise to get it in the next IOM update. I've presumed that it's still quite incomplete.

Also keep in mind. I didnt show all new vehicles yet :D
At least to me those captured vehicles weren't a big surprise. I'm more interested how those upcoming new weapons behave. But if there are some totally new vehicles coming, then I'm more than excited.

Upvote 0
Hello, maybe it's a silly question but here it goes, what servers are currently running this mod? I tried the ones in the OP but they are vanilla now and I couldn't find any kind of server list. besides that I don't see any mutated server on my ingame server browser.

I think the Server admins have reset their servers until the release of 1.15 (no date known).
But you can test the mod against bots all the time to become a taste how a real (WW2) tactic shooter should be. :D

Upvote 0
I think the Server admins have reset their servers until the release of 1.15 (no date known).
But you can test the mod against bots all the time to become a taste how a real (WW2) tactic shooter should be. :D

Thanks for the answer! it is too bad that they took that decision since the AI in this game is.... well, the AI in this game lol
We will have to get some extra patience until realease!

Upvote 0
I would much rather have as would most people i presume complaining about notifications then no IOM events,players,servers. I think the best alternative
would to schedule an IOM event every night at a certain period, so that most people are aware of what is going on. No IOM events means no players and no support from the community, the IOM devs need to see players playing the mod so that they gain some incentive and morale to contiune working on it. Otherwise We will lose overall player counts and base, which has been evident with no IOM events in months. Which i think is the worst cast scenario and negatively effects everyone.

Upvote 0