• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Immersion Overhaul Mutator Information

Well, we're now five members down due to event posting. :rolleyes:
You would have been better off to simply leave it Psycho until, as I said, 1.15 is released. Incessant group spamming is one the biggest turn-offs in Steam, it's far more appropriate to use it for an ordained date and time for a session - something we'll have to do when the update finally arrives.

Upvote 0
The KEY thing to note is that the group will not be spammed anymore, unlike the past. So that is already taken care of, since ideal situation would be 1 event every day at a certain time and a announcement to go along with that. With no ETA on the release of 1.15, i don see the point of just waiting around for it, when no one knows how long it will take to be released. I dont think its fair for both new players and old players to be forced to play with bots or vanilla ro2 just because of spamming messages that will no longer be there.

Upvote 0
Well, we're now five members down due to event posting. :rolleyes:
You would have been better off to simply leave it Psycho until, as I said, 1.15 is released. Incessant group spamming is one the biggest turn-offs in Steam, it's far more appropriate to use it for an ordained date and time for a session - something we'll have to do when the update finally arrives.

Dude, all it takes is one person, to set 1 schedule in the evening, if you're letting people who aren't responsible post events then that's your fault. The group is never going to grow if it's not used and kept alive, people will leave even if 1.15 gets released.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, it's been growing steadily since creation.
We're almost at 1,000 members now and, contrary to belief, very little drop out of the group due to inactivity. More folk leave due to the previous event spam. It's a non-issue for you, and everyone else, dude. I believe most are simply happy to sit tight and wait for updates - that was, after all, what I formed the group for.
Feel free to make your own group if you want to better suit your needs.

Cheers!

Upvote 0
I believe most are simply happy to sit tight and wait for updates

I'd be more happy to play. Hell, since it's now ranked, we could be growing the playerbase while we play. At least still exposing people to it.

There are servers running it, it runs fine and there are people who want to play. I check my favorites list every time I get on, I still see a few people now and then playing.

Schedule events a couple of times a week at least to get it started up again. Sat and Wed? I think every day at this point would lead to mostly empty servers most days until demand is built up and servers start to self seed.

Upvote 0
I'd like to join the group, but it says it's by invite only.

It should be public, but maybe the steam community is bugged right now. just try it again :eek:

Little Tip: Add the [FR]-IOM Server to your favorite list, so you will have no trouble to join the server and you will find the server much faster when it is IOM-Time again :)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Yeah I had a great time today. The server seems to have disappeared though now for some reason. It's not even showing up on my favorites list.

Edit: Nvm, I'm an idiot. For some reason my no passworded server filter blocked it out, even though it doesn't appear to have a password.

Last edited:
Upvote 0