• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I had a dream last night

Oh man I used to have KF1 dreams all the time.
That
is unpleasant.

Oh my god me too. It's funny, when you're playing the game and slaughtering all the ZEDs it doesn't seem too scary. But in a dream where everything feels real, especially if the dream doesn't provide any proper weapons, it is scary as ****.

I had this one dream a few months ago, where I was just chilling in my house and everything was normal, but something didn't FEEL right. Then all of a sudden, ZEDs started attacking my house and burst through my door. I had no weapons, it felt super vividly real. So all I could get my hands on was a kitchen knife. Luckily I have some really big kitchen knives in my house, but it's still nothing compared to all the ZEDs. Sure, I managed to stab and decapitate a few clots. Oh and because it felt real, the stabbing was not fun, but horrifying, compared to the game. But this isn't even the worst part, because after that little wave of clots, a ****ing Fleshpound smashes an entire wall down and starts chasing me. So me, with a dinky little kitchen knife, and a Fleshpound in my house, and it felt real. The Fleshpound cornered me, although luckily I woke up a split-second before it blended my face in.

It was terrifying, and I definitely didn't wanna play KF that morning lol. But looking back on it now, it was terrifying in a cool way. And even though the game has lots of weapons compared to this dream, it also kinda reminds me of how the game made me feel when I very first started playing it a really long time ago.

Upvote 0
So I had a KF2 dream as well. It started with me browsing the steam store and clicking on the Early Access tab as I so often do. I then noticed that on New releases there was KF2. Of course I immediately bought it and then installed to play. When I got into game I changed all the settings to max and started playing. I went to go pick a map only to find that it had the same level selection method as Payday 2. You know waiting for the mission to pop up that you want to play unless you want to spend your in game cash to pick missions.

So here I was getting mad as hell at them for doing this and then I'm like ok whatever I can handle that. I then played for a while thinking it was amazing. I for whatever reason shift tabbed to look at the in game overlay and I see New DLC for this game! I'm OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT :D It then turns out that I could pay money to be fighting aliens instead of zeds and things like that. Dinosaurs, Nazis all kinds of nonsense I then get really mad and wake up. Ok so maybe it was a nightmare.

Last edited:
Upvote 0