• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I had a dream last night

I for whatever reason shift tabbed to look at the in game overlay and I see New DLC for this game! I'm OH BOY THIS IS GOING TO BE GREAT :D It then turns out that I could pay money to be fighting aliens instead of zeds and things like that. Dinosaurs, Nazis all kinds of nonsense I then get really mad and wake up. Ok so maybe it was a nightmare.

Please don't give them DLC ideas, Swert.

Upvote 0
Oh my god me too. It's funny, when you're playing the game and slaughtering all the ZEDs it doesn't seem too scary. But in a dream where everything feels real, especially if the dream doesn't provide any proper weapons, it is scary as ****.
Yeah mine just consisted of me running from ridiculous amount of high end zeds trying to escape a familiar place. Part of me knows it's a dream and I just sortof escape because I want to even though I shouldn't be able to.
I always wake up with a super elevated heart-rate. . .just like in that dream with the girl from high-school :/

Upvote 0
I just had a rest because I was tired today I don't know why and I had a Killing Floor 2 NIGHTMARE!

So it started off normally me and 2 other people were chilling inside my house watching a movie of a sudden I hear a fleshpound raging. It comes flying through wall, one of my friends gets REKT my other goes down to the basement and I run to the bathroom. So while I'm in the bathroom I hear talking, like whispering from a girl. I open the shower curtains and there is a Siren! Her scream was soooo damn loud in my dream, right after that I hear a Fleshpound coming near the bathroom door. I hide in one of the cabinets under the sink. I hear the Fleshpound rage, right before my dream cut out the FleshPound crushed the sink on me by hitting it... And than I woke up my heart was beating so damn fast, because the sound of the FleshPound in the dream was so real I'm surprised I didn't piss myself x'D

Anyways, that's my first Killing Floor 2 NIGHTMARE! Dun Dun dunnnn!

Upvote 0
It's 430 am. I just had a crazy dream. It was me and the Jackass crew pulling pranks on celebrities while I was also trying to find my half brother who stole my dead mothers life insurance money (which is actually something that happened to me recently). I ended up getting a tip off by a guy who does laundry for Juicy J who also hooked me up with 2 pills. I ended up at Jim Carrey's house with the Jackass crew and we dumped trash all over Jim's yard. Jim came out with my half brother but they left after seeing me. We fell asleep at Jim's pool and in the morning I was the first one to be awake and I had a great sense of accomplishment but I knew my job wasn't done, so as the sun rose I hopped on a tricycle, shrunk down to the size of a softball and Rode off to continue my quest............

It's 445 am. Time for a cup of coffee

Last edited:
Upvote 0