• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

I had a dream last night

MultiSlayer

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
So usually I forget my dreams when I wake up, but when I do remember them, they are very vivid and seem very real. And last night I had the most awesome dream, only to be disappointed when I woke up cuz it wasn't real lol.

Alright so, in this dream I was sitting at my computer dicking around on the internet as usual, and then I check TWI forums and a new video finally released! "YES! Finally a new video!!" I cheer. It was the Dev Diary: Weapons and Perks Part 2, and it went in-depth on Sharpshooter and all the other perks that weren't featured in Part 1. It was amazing, and then all of a sudden, at the very end of the video... text appears on the screen saying "EARLY ACCESS AVAILABLE: FEBRUARY 15th, 2015" I see this, and proceed to have the most epic spaz-fit. "IT'S HAPPENING! HOLY **** IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! IT'S HAAAPPEENNIINGG!!" And then, 1 week later they release another video, titled "Killing Floor 2: Early Access Preview" and it was 5 minutes of pure, unedited, unaltered gameplay, with the same release date text at the end just like in the other video. It was amazing! Then the dream skips forward to the release day, February 15th. My hands are trembling and shaking from excitement, my Steam wallet was ready, and then I slowly move my mouse cursor over the "Add to Cart" button.

And right when I clicked it and completed my purchase... I woke up. I was SO disappointed and crushed that it wasn't real! "No no no aawww c'moon!" It felt so real, it felt like I was actually there and about to finally play the one game I've been dying to play for a long time! But it's like nope, just a dream lol.

Oh well, perhaps it's more than just a dream though eh? ;) Maybe it's a future-telling dream and I'm psychic without knowing it! Who knows! Ah, that's just being too hopeful and optimistic though. But after experiencing this it's like dammit I really want it to be true. Although if something similar to this happens and we get Early Access soon, I will **** my pants.

The same thing happened to me a few days ago! It started out as me starting on a map I've never seen before. Like an underground cave tunnel map, and the thing that is scaring me the most about it is that it's like I saw new gameplay. it was like I watched so much Killing Floor 2 I'd know what it looks like, but in the dream I saw around 5 weapons. One of them looks like a Bullpup, the other looked like a shotgun I've never seen in Killing Floor or any other game, there was also a really cool pistol that shot fire (Maybe Flare Pistols?). And than a couple other weapons I just can't fully remember or explain. But it's not unusual to me to have these types of dreams, I've had a ton of realistic dreams where I've seen stuff in my dream and it's happened in real life a while after my dream (Also known as precognitive dreaming, where you somehow acquire future information). And it was also a very long dream and I had control of it, I was playing Killing Floor 2 in my head! Honestly, I think what I saw in my head might be the real deal.

Now, let's all hope we can dream of Killing Floor 2 and have the most fun playing it in our HEADS.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
1313346644283.jpg

Upvote 0
The same thing happened to me a few days ago! It started out as me starting on a map I've never seen before. Like an underground cave tunnel map, and the thing that is scaring me the most about it is that it's like I saw new gameplay. it was like I watched so much Killing Floor 2 I'd know what it looks like, but in the dream I saw around 5 weapons. One of them looks like a Bullpup, the other looked like a shotgun I've never seen in Killing Floor or any other game, there was also a really cool pistol that shot fire (Maybe Flare Pistols?). And than a couple other weapons I just can't fully remember or explain. But it's not unusual to me to have these types of dreams, I've had a ton of realistic dreams where I've seen stuff in my dream and it's happened in real life a while after my dream (Also known as precognitive dreaming, where you somehow acquire future information). And it was also a very long dream and I had control of it, I was playing Killing Floor 2 in my head! Honestly, I think what I saw in my head might be the real deal.

Now, let's all hope we can dream of Killing Floor 2 and have the most fun playing it in our HEADS.

Maybe we're both psychic. Maybe we're the ones who were chosen to predict KF2! :eek:

lol but seriously though, I totally know what you mean by that feeling where it felt like I was actually seeing new gameplay. The new Dev Diary video in my dream for example, the devs were saying everything you'd expect them to say, and it showed the gameplay at all the right moments, and I have no idea how my brain orchestrated all that.

Upvote 0
So usually I forget my dreams when I wake up, but when I do remember them, they are very vivid and seem very real. And last night I had the most awesome dream, only to be disappointed when I woke up cuz it wasn't real lol.

Alright so, in this dream I was sitting at my computer dicking around on the internet as usual, and then I check TWI forums and a new video finally released! "YES! Finally a new video!!" I cheer. It was the Dev Diary: Weapons and Perks Part 2, and it went in-depth on Sharpshooter and all the other perks that weren't featured in Part 1. It was amazing, and then all of a sudden, at the very end of the video... text appears on the screen saying "EARLY ACCESS AVAILABLE: FEBRUARY 15th, 2015" I see this, and proceed to have the most epic spaz-fit. "IT'S HAPPENING! HOLY **** IT'S ACTUALLY HAPPENING! IT'S HAAAPPEENNIINGG!!" And then, 1 week later they release another video, titled "Killing Floor 2: Early Access Preview" and it was 5 minutes of pure, unedited, unaltered gameplay, with the same release date text at the end just like in the other video. It was amazing! Then the dream skips forward to the release day, February 15th. My hands are trembling and shaking from excitement, my Steam wallet was ready, and then I slowly move my mouse cursor over the "Add to Cart" button.

And right when I clicked it and completed my purchase... I woke up. I was SO disappointed and crushed that it wasn't real! "No no no aawww c'moon!" It felt so real, it felt like I was actually there and about to finally play the one game I've been dying to play for a long time! But it's like nope, just a dream lol.

Oh well, perhaps it's more than just a dream though eh? ;) Maybe it's a future-telling dream and I'm psychic without knowing it! Who knows! Ah, that's just being too hopeful and optimistic though. But after experiencing this it's like dammit I really want it to be true. Although if something similar to this happens and we get Early Access soon, I will **** my pants.
IF that happens I'll be calling CIA, FBI and Mythbusters, I'm warning you.

Upvote 0
I had a similiar dream. I was browsing youtube, and talking to a person in steam
(Who i actually talked to before going to sleep). I checked Tripwire's youtube channel and BOOM, there it was, "kf2 developer diary: perks and-"something i cant remember. I went fu*king crazy because it said a date in the thumbnail. When i clicked the video, i somehow realised it was a dream, telling to my steam buddy. So i saw a dream in a dream about killing floor and didn't know i was dreaming. I woke up and was like "wtf just happened m8". 5/5 would wait some more for ONE video.

Upvote 0
Maybe we're both psychic. Maybe we're the ones who were chosen to predict KF2! :eek:

lol but seriously though, I totally know what you mean by that feeling where it felt like I was actually seeing new gameplay. The new Dev Diary video in my dream for example, the devs were saying everything you'd expect them to say, and it showed the gameplay at all the right moments, and I have no idea how my brain orchestrated all that.

Me and you my friend are the future, we are the future predictors! We have the POWER!!! In all seriousness all the gameplay I saw in my dream was new, because it was on a complete different map in my dream. Have they shown a cave tunnel map in KF2 yet? Nope, everything in my dream was brand new.
And like I said, I could control it. When I saw a set and I wanted to shoot it in my dream, I damn well shot that f****r! :cool:

I'm so glad for the gift I was born with, let me sleep with another Killing Floor 2 dream tonight.

Upvote 0
Me and you my friend are the future, we are the future predictors! We have the POWER!!! In all seriousness all the gameplay I saw in my dream was new, because it was on a complete different map in my dream. Have they shown a cave tunnel map in KF2 yet? Nope, everything in my dream was brand new.
And like I said, I could control it. When I saw a set and I wanted to shoot it in my dream, I damn well shot that f****r! :cool:

I'm so glad for the gift I was born with, let me sleep with another Killing Floor 2 dream tonight.

You know, not so long ago you would have been burned alive for talking like that..:eek:

Upvote 0