• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey TW again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

torhu

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 11, 2006
You sent me an email to tell me that you deleted the post I made to tell you that I (as a customer for 9 years now) was unhappy about your decision not to tell me that you were going to have a free to play weekend for this game this weekend. Please explain why that was more important than telling me about you asking for an influx of teenagers and haxxors by announcing the free weekend on Steam in the first place. Please.

You always ask for the players to support your games. Maybe you cold give something in return.

As far as I can tell your original post was infracted and removed for not being a civil and constructive post. There is link to the forum rules at the top of every section of the forums if you need to refresh yourself on them.

No emails were sent and a pm is sent with the infraction informing you about the infraction.

We posted news about RO2's Free promotion 24 hours in advance.

Upvote 0
I can assure you that I received an email after I complained about this issue. But it did not tell me anything useful. What I would actually have liked to receive was an email telling me that there was a promotion this weekend so that I could lower my expectations and/or maybe even decide to do something else this weekend than playing RO2/RS. If there was a mailing list I could subscribe to that would give me only useful and important (meaning no spam or anything even remotely like it) information about this game, I would do it.

You are wasting people's time and energy, please reconsider.

Upvote 0
Sweet Jebus..... Seriously?

Let's see.... I've been around for ten years or so now, does that give me special privileges?

Nope.

Speaking of Forum rules, I do believe one of those rules is that if you have an issue with a decision by the mods / admins / devs in regards to your posts / threads or account.... You Private Message them and not spew your dirty laundry out for all to see.

I'm surprised this thread hasn't been locked and you infracted once more.

If you've been around for nine years, then you should know all this by now.

Upvote 0
I can assure you that I received an email after I complained about this issue. But it did not tell me anything useful. What I would actually have liked to receive was an email telling me that there was a promotion this weekend so that I could lower my expectations and/or maybe even decide to do something else this weekend than playing RO2/RS. If there was a mailing list I could subscribe to that would give me only useful and important (meaning no spam or anything even remotely like it) information about this game, I would do it.

Here's the RSS feed for the Tripwire website: http://www.tripwireinteractive.com/feed/
Took me about as long to find as navigating to that site does.

Upvote 0

If you receive a PM from the forum, then you will automatically receive an email too (you can undo that by unchecking the Receive Email Notification of New Private Messages on the Edit options page of your profile). If you receive an infraction, then it automatically comes with a PM hence the email.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.