• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Hey Ramm-Jaeger what happened to hero status & MkB42H/AVT40 being rare weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Classic COD run & gun. Also, kinda seems like he suspiciously knew exactly where every enemy was & when, didn't it?
He isn't hacking in that video. He's simply playing the game that TWI made, which allows for insta-fast sprints, basically no sway, instant direction changes while sprinting, and no player or weapon momentum. You can't penalize the player for bad game design decisions.

Upvote 0
Classic COD run & gun. Also, kinda seems like he suspiciously knew exactly where every enemy was & when, didn't it?

I didn't get that feeling - he's just quick with his aim adjustments, and he's hitting people just before they have a chance to hit him. I'd say that's simply a sign of good play :) I certainly don't see any indication of hacks or cheats there.

Upvote 0
TWI will lose their most faithful fans and supporters in exchange with a younger more superficial and moody type of buyers. Advertising works much better on them

Wrong, I learned in my upper level college marketing class that the generation you are referring too are much more cynical when it comes to advertisements...even going as far as pretty much ignoring advertising.

Upvote 0
No matter the reason they sure dropped the ball on this one. I used to rotate between allies and axis but now I find myself picking only allies just to try and stop the tide of supposedly super rare weapons. Even then it's not that fun. I just came back from 2 rounds on Grain elevator where a vast majority were running around with mkb's. I've never gotten so many kills on grain before (almost 50, most with ppsh and some with maxim) and it wasn't so much skill from my part, just that the game has changed drastically and everyone just rambo's now. I used to take pride in my kills but now it just felt hollow. It just doesn't feel like RO any more and I'll probably give the game a rest and play something else until the modders come to our rescue.

Indeed! A lot of us RO1 vets feel forgotten altogether in this new version of RO. It is almost as bad as an EA production. Our group is thinking about shutting down our Server until MOD makers come to implement the realistic feel of RO1.

I want to personally have control over what classes and how many per class and what weapons are allowed on my groups server. Those options just don't seem to appear.

Upvote 0
Oh come on guys, like they care.According to Ramm we're %0.01 of the total RO players so our opinions are completely irrelevant.

It's been almost a week and no answer, though I'm not surprised after Ramm's post.
And just randomly choosing the lockdown poll where 450 forum user voted, would mean they sold 4,5 million copies.....sure!:rolleyes:
Or should we take the Global stats poll with 950 people? 9,5 million players?
I think he is a "little bit" off the mark (or very bad in math :p). ;)

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.