• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess the 2nd "re-imagined" map

not a fan of fallen heroes.

I think if it was one side attacking it has the potential to be much better. Right now the gameplay is kind of boring, and the winner of the map is determined in the last few minutes because of the uneven number of capzones and the ease of retaking the center zone.

If it were an attack/defend map there is a lot of potential for creating focal points for the defenders. For me it feels like the fighting is too sporadic as is.

+1

Upvote 0
Not a fan of fallen heroes.

I think if it was one side attacking it has the potential to be much better. Right now the gameplay is kind of boring, and the winner of the map is determined in the last few minutes because of the uneven number of capzones and the ease of retaking the center zone.

That made me remember back in the mod days, when you could get a tie if you didn't get a decisive victory. BTW: It's "Smokey Bear" - there isn't a "the" with the real mascot.

Anyways, on topic, Wilsonam/Alan gave an audio interview, where he mentioned they got a lot of data on real world Stalingrad places like the Grain Elevator, and Pavlov's House. So my vote is Pavlov's House will be in.

Upvote 0
RO-RedSquare for the mod was pretty good too, although the Germans had too little cover on the square itself. But gameplay was interesting, with the buildings being pretty damn big and the Russians defending the Univermag from the inside. That's what I kinda miss in Fallen Heroes. The final objective is not a building.

That was my favorite map for the mod. I can remember the days when there were only 20-30 people playing the mod. I followed RO for a year before it was even a mod. Boy that map brings back some nostalgia.

Upvote 0