• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Guess the 2nd "re-imagined" map

Well if I were to just pick 15, people might think that the answer has to be there because as a moderator, I have some inside information (I don't). Since I don't know, there's be no guarantee of the correct choice even being there. Yoshi probably does know what the correct answer is, but he won't even tell me that.

true....i assumed yoshi would be willing to let you in on the secret :D

so, i guess then the request should go to Yoshi? he could edit it, include the correct map and not reveal any secrets :)

Upvote 0
Old maps that were classics in RO may play entirely different in HOS the cover systems bound to make a difference for starts - things that were bottle necks causing Fire fights - may dissappear altogether

think they do what Drguppy said take the basic layout and change them to siut new stuff better so perserving the bottle necks which are what make maps fun.

Upvote 0
About IS2 tanks...

There CAN'T be IS2 tanks in this game...for the same reason that they can't put also Panther tanks:

AFAIK, they both only started to be produced AFTER Stalingrad battle.

son-i-am-disappoint.gif

Upvote 0
Hmm, a Leningrad remake eh? *fires up the editor* brb in 3 years guys...

I actually don't like doing remakes, but I will take the gameplay or overall idea from a successful map and use it as inspiration for something new.

But Leningrad was so great. :D

But I guess whatever you make will be good. If you can make something similar to Leningrad (huge open buildings with a lot of paths) that would be great.

Upvote 0
I loved Porechye too, really hard when you play as a russian but damn satisfying when you reach those trenches.
Sure was. A remake of Porechye could be very succesful (even in ROOST), looking to the popularity of LyvesKrovy. Some more cover, ability of smoke grenades = epic.

Its alot like LyvesKrovy, but with more bolt-action distances and less nadespam.

Reactions: Lucan946
Upvote 0