• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

I love everything I saw here.

- The full auto fire looked very natural. It has nice kicks but still stays in control.
- Only one game mode - This is fantastic! I know this was one of the things that killed RO2 for me. With too many server settings, you never knew what kind of a server you were joining.
- Bayonets look good too

I am a bit hyped even though I am not a Vietnam fan myself. Have we heard anything about the server browser yet? The one in RO2 is crappy and really needs some love.

Upvote 0
do we get something to have pre-set fire settings/bayos when we spawn? As much as I loved putting them on, I don't want to have to remember to press the attach-bayo and switch-to-semi-auto key every time.

That said, there appear to be 2 keys now, I'd like that to be the case so I'm not mucking around with a scoped mkb trying to change the fire rate and not what sights I'm using :IS2:

Upvote 0
do we get something to have pre-set fire settings/bayos when we spawn? As much as I loved putting them on, I don't want to have to remember to press the attach-bayo and switch-to-semi-auto key every time.
+1
and also,will the bayonet have some small effect on your aim?,...like 5-10% more weapon sway ? so that we have a small reason not to run bayo always ON.

Upvote 0
Looks absolutely great. Going to be a real good thing you can just mow people down at long range on full auto. And not seperating the community with multiple gamemodes? Love that.

More visual aids on UI? IDK about that. If its done right and doesn't get in the way im all for it though.

Nice on adding the animations for everything, including semi-auto change.

Upvote 0
I agree witht that myself. This is one of those things players think they want because they look cool, but the thing is, they get annoying after the 5th time :D

Lolwhat? I have been playn original Americas Army for 2 years and that feature never became annoying. It happened maximum 1-2 times per map and was super fun when two guys in close combat had jams simultaneously and started to bash fix jam button :D

Upvote 0