• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Good Morning Vietnam Fans!

You know when you start up RO2 and you also see the Rising storm servers as well on the browser, is it going to be like that with Vietnam? Or is it going to all be separate?

It's a brand new game with a brand new listing on your Steam library, so it'll have its own server browser. This game won't be connected to RO2 or RS at all because it's on a different, improved version of the engine.

Upvote 0
Well, let's just wait for all the beta footage on youtube and so on. Just btw, if there is no free game footage on youtube, it'll be best not to buy the game at all.
The footage will show whether it is worth to leave RO2 for RS2, particularly at which price it will be. I bought RO2 back then for

Upvote 0
I just hope RO2 doesn't end up with no players when it comes out, I would still love to play WW2 from time to time.

My guess is there will still be a small, dedicated population left, but I've been seeing significant WW2 interest elsewhere. People are already organizing for a WW2 mod to squad, I've heard of another WW2 game in development that is aiming for mix of Squad/RO2 and Verdun CA gameplay on big maps and there's this:

http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?p=1473482#post1473482

Which, might appeal to some people, not really me.

Who knows? Traction Wars and FE might make progress and there could be a RO3 in the works.

Upvote 0
sorry but I'm going straight to the points of my interest:

Big maps when you are free to cap/recap any given objective without restrictions or they are just going to be maps that will look big but instead you will fight only for the cap and then forget whatever you have left behind?

No punkbuster right?It's just a nuisance and Battleye works well and stays off when you are not playing a game that requires it

Gookonomy ala KF2?I hope not

No exp/unlocks right?RIGHT?

Upvote 0