• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enter Cpt-Praxius back into the Front:

Cpt-Praxius

Grizzled Veteran
Dec 12, 2005
Canadian in Australia
..... In about 8 days.

Hi all, I don't suppose anybody still remembers me killing you all :p

I've played since the UT2k4 Mod first came out, but since the full game came out, I couldn't get the game, and I think a few would get a good laugh out of why:

I don't have a credit card but I have PayPal, so I kept trying to get it through PayPal, however every time I tried, it would tell me I needed a credit card.... I had money in my account, but it would just keep asking for a credit card.

So after so many years playing around with trying to figure out why I couldn't get it, I finally solved the problem yesterday.

The problem was I thought PayPal would take the money it needed automatically out of my bank account..... Nope.... Stupid me I didn't figure it out that I needed to manually put money into my paypal and then buy the game.

LIKE DUUUHHHHHHH!!!!!! :rolleyes:

So now I just put the money into my PayPal and just gotta wait until it clears and then I'll finally be able to go around killing you all again. Of course I imagine I'm gonna be rusty as hell and be beaten to crap for the first little while.

Anyways, hope to see you all online soon.

Toodles.

Welcome Back To The Front. Although the player base has shrunken alot since release, there are still some full servers. Usually on Red Orchestra there is a couple tank servers up, a server that runs infantry maps and a 24/7 Danzig server so you will still be able to get some fun out of the game.

Luckily "RO2" will be out relatively soon (From looks of it, a year or so) and we will have a fresh start for clan/community play. ;)

See you on the battlefields, good to see more mod vets.

=213=Slavek

Upvote 0
Man, I'll finally just get this game and then another will come out.... story of my life....lol.

And by the description above, it still sounds like more then enough people for me to play against. I also noticed the mod Darkest Hour and looks pretty interesting, as I've been looking for a game that actually mentions Canadians in a WWII FPS, not just "The British" which includes us without actually mentioning us, :p

But hey, I still play the original Day of Defeat and there's still plenty of servers with a crap load of people to play against.... like 10 years after it came out, so who knows. RO:Ost could be very much the same with any luck.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Oh yeah as an update, I guess I get to play sooner as I just noticed my paypal transfer just cleared... so basically as soon as I get off work, I'll have RO.

Yippy Skippy.

Added:

Ok, it was taken out of my account, but won't clear PayPal until Monday.... ffs.... so I'm stuck playing old skool DoD all weekend.... oh well.

MerryChristmasSig.gif

Last edited:
Upvote 0