• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Enough with the nerfing.

Maybe Firebug is a bit nerfed... but all the others are OK to me :)

1st post :p

Well, to be honest, the firebug was never really nerfed (the mac10 got a tiny trim, but really not much), it just started off on the wrong foot to begin with. The MAC10 brought it into a reasonable range of the others, but it still tends to lag a little behind the others, except in the hads of expert pyros.

Also, Welcome to the Forums! :D

Upvote 0
Well, to be honest, the firebug was never really nerfed (the mac10 got a tiny trim, but really not much), it just started off on the wrong foot to begin with. The MAC10 brought it into a reasonable range of the others, but it still tends to lag a little behind the others, except in the hads of expert pyros.

Also, Welcome to the Forums! :D
As far as I can remember 6lv firebug can one shot decap up to bloat with MAC-10 when it just come out (I could be wrong, becuse I haven't really try it enough back then)... And suddenlt you need two shot to do so. And that's the reason of me hating the MAC-10.

Reactions: masteriamamind
Upvote 0