• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RO2 Empty server browser

JosephBaier

Grizzled Veteran
Mar 3, 2013
tons of people (steam hub), including me, are having this problem.
fav/friend/latest lists are working, ranked/unranked not, 'players online' is also correct. I am still able to join over steam friends and the steam server list, however "open *IP*" doesn't work.

I did everything mentioned here:
http://steamcommunity.com/app/35450/discussions/0/846960628198130515/

Last edited:
Yep. I've tried my best to help people out with every suggestion I can think of. People just aren't seeing servers and are getting irritated and angry at Tripwire. Next thing you know, we're going to get a lot more people like Bagration that take every opportunity they can to say something negative about the game and the devs.

Upvote 0
I went on via the Steam servers - of which there are view.

It goes through the entire game opening before telling me there was an error loading the map (one is Cold Steel the other is the Bridges of Druzhina MCP.

All other servers are full.

When I use the setting to automatically connect when a slot becomes available on a server, it never works. It just makes a glitch sound and closes that window.

I tried a normal map, Apartments, in a server with 0 players, was told the IU Fonts failed.

Wonderful.

Anyone know of any hard core realism mods based in WWII for the Medal of Honor or Call of Duty series?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Assuming the game is the correct version (not running a secret beta version). Then usually if deleting the files under mydocuments\mygames\redorchestra2 and clientregistry.blob in the main steam folder, and finally deleting the inis in steam\steamapps\common\red orchestra 2\rogame\config followed by verifying the integrity of the game cache do not fix it. (delete all before starting the game )

Then its mostly a case of a ddos protection system of the router kicking in, the serverlist are (correct me if i'm wrong) pinged continuously when updating the serverlist. This process of many outside ips sending information back can trigger the ddos protection of a router making it lock down for a little bit.

Removing that ddos protection can often give a pointer in the correct direction.

Last edited:
Upvote 0