• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
LOL it uninstalled my RO

unless steam is being gay

edit: its all still there on my computer, just steam wants to download and reintall it...
delete clientregistry.blob then just reinstall the game (you won't have to redownload or reinstall it will just find all the files are there :) )

nOm

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 19, 2006
gonna try this looks fun.....:D

where do i install to ? (install path)

thanks

CCCP Kirby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2006
Finally!!! Great mod and thank you very much, now all we need are 1-2 servers. The game is fun offline tho, but against other humans its much better.

You have to install it into the steam folder,

madcow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
I was wondering is this a total conversion?. I have the RO retail version. Is this all I need to have to install and play this Mod. It looks pretty darn cool...:) Thnaks...:cool:

madcow

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 28, 2006
very important

very important

I have a concern. maybe it s needless..But I have dial up. And to mess anything up in my steam account, or God forbid ,to have to re- install and re-update anything would just be devastating. Is this a pretty easy install..Is there anything I should be aware of,or has anyone had any problems yet. I do have everything backed up..Just a concern, and wanted some feedback.:) :)