Defence Alliance 2 Beta 1.6

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Lt_Kettch

FNG / Fresh Meat
I am just teasing you.

I understand that flares on a night map would be different. But I still like the idea even if it is not possible to add them and make them look good :rolleyes: [/insider mode off]

I will tell my grandchildren how worluk tried to add flares on a RO night map. And he only failed because he didn't like it :p

And btw back to topic, Defence Alliance anyone?

Jhaxavier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 9, 2006
Sorry for keeping you up guys, I haven't asked aesdana about it, I forgot :( Homework bearing down on me and trying to break my balls. I'll try to get to him as soon as I can. :)

Romanian

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2007
If someone can make a server, I'd say tonight at 8PM pacific time would be prime. A nice late-night game of DA. Anyone up for the challenge?

Murphy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
liandri.darkbb.com
I'd be there, but we should do it on a weekend when more poeple have time, and it should be announced at least two or three days before it starts, because not everyone visits these forums on a daily basis.

Romanian

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 24, 2007
Agreed. But I wanna play now :(

My vote goes for 8 PM Central time on Saturday. Everyone agreed? That's 6 PM Pacific, 7 PM Rocky Mountain, and 9 PM Eastern. I think. I'm not good with time zones :(

worluk

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Agreed. But I wanna play now :(

My vote goes for 8 PM Central time on Saturday. Everyone agreed? That's 6 PM Pacific, 7 PM Rocky Mountain, and 9 PM Eastern. I think. I'm not good with time zones :(

with probably 80% of the guys that posted here being from EU, i dont think you will find much appreciation with those times...

Jhaxavier

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 9, 2006
Hey guys!

I got confirmation from Aesdana, he's downloading it now and he says he'll set up the server this coming Saturday. So:

August 11, 2007
8 PM GMT-1

Use this to find out what time this is @ your timezone: http://www.worldtimezone.com/

If you have any questions, speak, we'll see you there! :D

Saxon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2007
noob here, i kinda caught the tail end of this and it looks great is this mod still moving or is it dead?

|9.SS|Johann Seiter

Could you edit your first message with a list of the files included in the mod?

Gundato

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2008
Or just a link that wasn't swallowed up by Beyond Unreal's great server database crash of 2008 :p