• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Dear Tripwire

Well, let's see what the latest patch has brought... assuming it was a patch that just downloaded, and not Steam glitching.
What will it bring? It will bring nothing short of a predictable shıtstorm, which is about to go down. Well, actually it already is - here - http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showthread.php?t=85228

Now I kind of regret buying the weapon DLC with these nerfs. People paid money for this.
^

No matter what they do at this point regarding the weapon DLC, its going to be nothing short of a shıtstorm, from either party.

[COLOR=Orange said:
Yoshiro[/COLOR];1151359]General
  • Halloween Zeds have returned home

Balance
  • Scythe
    • Reduced primary fire speed
    • Reduced secondary fire damage
    • Secondary fire now behaves the same as the Claymore
  • Buzzsaw Bow
    • Increased the cost of the blades by 4x

Bugs
  • Thompson will now count towards Commando stats
  • Trenchgun now properly switches to flashlight
  • Ammo count now goes down to 0 for singleshot weapons (except the m99)

We are working to address the Killing Floor Mac DLC issue and hope to have a patch for it in the near future.

Upvote 0
Scythe seems more-or-less balanced now.
Primary fire makes more damage than Claymore, but swings slower (1.20s comparing to Claymore's 1.05s).
Secondary fire's damage lowered from 385 down to 330, but headshot multiplier kept x1.25. So it takes 4 headshots to kill 6p HoE Scrake (Claymore needs 5), but the down side is that you can't kite FP - it rages on Scythe alt. hit to the head. And no more lame body-stunning - f*** yeah! Another good news for new berserkers - you can stun Scrake with Scythe starting with perk level 4 , so you can advance to Suicidal difficulty earlier.

Buzzsaw's blade now costs

Upvote 0
Now its gone from "Over Powered" to "Over Priced"

This is silly. They should have just removed the stun or remove the ability to pick sawblades back up.
Well, I don't think it's overpriced, zerk doesn't need ammo anyway (for melee weapons), and those blades can be picked up. You can buy a katana right away by selling a chainsaw, then all you need is 1400 to buy a filled bsbow, not difficult to acquire.

poosh said:
price should be lowered to

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Well, I don't think it's overpriced, zerk doesn't need ammo anyway (for melee weapons), and those blades can be picked up. You can buy a katana right away by selling a chainsaw, then all you need is 1400 to buy a filled bsbow, not difficult to acquire.

I don't think its over priced I am just talking in a third party. Thats what the community thinks and I am just saying it would have probably made less whining from the community because the moment they saw the price increase they probably thought "OH LAWD ITS JUST LIKE THE M99"

They also need to realize the price encourages you to pick up your sawblades.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I don't think its over priced I am just talking in a third party. Thats what the community thinks and I am just saying it would have probably made less whining from the community because the moment they saw the price increase they probably though "OH LAWD ITS JUST LIKE THE M99"

They also need to realize the price encourages you to pick up your sawblades.

The community is insufferable. It's not that hard to acquire enough money to afford the buzzsaw bow, especially since it's meant to be more of a backup weapon than anything.

They can
VoUuc.gif

Upvote 0
Kindly stop "balancing" weapons by increasing ammo price. You just made two weapons pretty useless.

I realize a Berserker's main weapon should not be the Buzzsaw Bow, but it's not viable in HoE now.

Please properly nerf weapons instead of making them viable only in Beginner and Normal, thank you.

i cant agree they are useless! but they could be changed better way
diffculty weapon dissaperment? hell no

Upvote 0