Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Michael Wittmann+

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 21, 2006
UK
www.freewebs.com
Image removed.

We have a new mod to announce tonight. Darkest Hour: Normandy 1944 focuses solely on that campaign and we will bring high- quality, realistic and factually based battles to the community based on first hand accounts, maps, research and field trips to the sites in question

Our first task is to complete Omaha Beach, Dog Green Sector. When it is finished this will be released as a stand-alone for everyone to enjoy while we complete the next release which will be a booster pack of 5 unannounced maps.

Visit our site at:
www.Darkesthourgame.com

Red Orchestra Disscussion Thread:
http://www.redorchestragame.com/foru...ad.php?t=14024

Join us on IRC
gamesurge #darkesthour

Current Media
http://www.Darkesthourgame.com

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited:

CCCP Kirby

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 14, 2006
Awesome! Thanks for starting this mod!

Though, you'll get flamed for doing it. America vs. Germay is as hated as WW2 games in the gaming scene.

Just ignore the ignorant fools and keep on rocking!

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Looks great! Hope to see some new media out of you soon!

tankman24

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 14, 2006
Miami Fl
www.darkesthourgame.com
Hello guys and yes welcome a New Wonderfull Mod, for the first map it will consist of Omahabeach - DOg green sector tanken by the 29th infantry division.
we plan to make it very realistic and up to real life even that took place there. expect seeing sherman tanks, the all mighty M1 garand and the corbine and other guns. as well as the Higgins landing craft and brand new character models for the americans.. . :D Later forums will be up as well as media so stay tuned .

Aeneas2020

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 23, 2006
I'm really excited to be a part of this hopefully we can bring you guys something v special

Barnes175

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2006
Cool. Sound like a great idea! Best of luck to you, and I look forward to your finished product!

Harb

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 16, 2006
London
Looks very interesting.

The greater the number of MODs the more people will hopefully be attracted into purchasing the game. An increase in the communities size is no bad thing.

So we have a number of great looking MODs coming soon.

Defense Alliance
Mare Nostrum
DarkestHour

I would love to see some other great MODs start up and join this list.

vonRas

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 25, 2005
www.redorchestra.ru
Looks very interesting.

The greater the number of MODs the more people will hopefully be attracted into purchasing the game. An increase in the communities size is no bad thing.

So we have a number of great looking MODs coming soon.

Defense Alliance
Mare Nostrum
DarkestHour

I would love to see some other great MODs start up and join this list.

you forgot CC.

Jono

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 26, 2005
Nice!

please dont make the same mistake as tripwire by balancing the game.

Otherwise, good luck!I look forward to playing this mod!

Moz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
hope you take part in the mare nostrum content exchange since I think stuff like the shermans would overlap with the desert and the american equipment overlap with the italian front.