• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Collector's Addition

CCCP

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 27, 2006
I'm sure collector's addition is going to be made.
How much do you think it will be and what extras would you like to see there maybe there are rumors about the box content?
we all know
Col. Hans Landa: [to Perrier LaPardite] I love rumors! Facts can be so misleading, where rumors, true or false, are often revealing.

Here are my ideas for a true collector's edition....

• The day the game is released Tripwire Interactive hosts a giant LAN party in Atlanta to announce RO:HOS.
  • Its open to the public.
  • All attending RO forum members have VIP status, have guaranteed event entry/access and have their own "hospitality room" where they get to interact with TW executives/employess and TW's invited guests.
  • The VIP's also play against TW and one another in their own LAN game.
  • All attendees get the 'collectors edition' packaged RO:HOS game.
  • Each VIP participant recieves a signed copy (John's and Alan's signatures on the front, the rest of the crew on the inner flap) of the special 'collector's addition' made available to the general public.
  • In addition, each VIP recieves a DVD of the event and the game they played with the devs and other forum members (VIP's).
And there you have a true "collector's" edition.......:cool:

Upvote 0
Here are my ideas for a true collector's edition....

• The day the game is released Tripwire Interactive hosts a giant LAN party in Atlanta to announce RO:HOS.
  • Its open to the public.
  • All attending RO forum members have VIP status, have guaranteed event entry/access and have their own "hospitality room" where they get to interact with TW executives/employess and TW's invited guests.
  • The VIP's also play against TW and one another in their own LAN game.
  • All attendees get the 'collectors edition' packaged RO:HOS game.
  • Each VIP participant recieves a signed copy (John's and Alan's signatures on the front, the rest of the crew on the inner flap) of the special 'collector's addition' made available to the general public.
  • In addition, each VIP recieves a DVD of the event and the game they played with the devs and other forum members (VIP's).
And there you have a true "collector's" edition.......:cool:
we all know it's going to end up with girls dressed in nazi uniforms ...:D

Upvote 0
Like this?

Like this?

"CCCP... we all know it's going to end up with girls dressed in nazi uniforms ...:D

Like this?

Pussolini%20NaziGirl.jpg

Russ

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think (if there is a special edition) that there should be something to do with the making of the game, and also stories about when the went to Russia (for example how they had to drink a fee rounds of Vodka before the Russian store owner would show them around or something) and any other cool things/stories. Also a wink at the IS-2 would be pretty funny, for the community.

ALSO, PLEASE, if there will be a special edition, do wait until after the game is released to announce it!! I hate that sh**. For example, Super Meat Boy, I was waiting for the game for over a year, it came out, I bought the game on Steam, and a special edition was just announced a day ago... I would have liked to NOT buy the regular version, and spend (yes... more money) on the special edition...

Reactions: jalex3
Upvote 0