• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta test request: STATS and SOUND

Just a working server would be enough, Im sure you can cope with a little extra latency. We just have to wait for a little while, most people are probably still downloading the beta again anyway.

imma connected but not able to select a team..... i see other players in the server browser but i fear they are having the same problem. seems as though no one can select a team to join :(

Upvote 0
tried to get in..showed 1 in... ro beta crashed out on me..

Fatal error!
Address = 0x5f6833 (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0x5f8341 (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0x4babb7 (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0xdf596b (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0xe0f5f1 (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0x75cb6804 (filename not found) [in C:\Windows\system32\KERNELBASE.dll]
Address = 0xe0f9c0 (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]
Address = 0xe125d5 (filename not found) [in c:\program files\steam\steamapps\common\redorchestra2beta\binaries\win32\rogame.exe]

If noone shows on..I get in but in roam mode only..
Will try later....

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I tried to join the tripwire official server but no one is playing. I will try it again.
Anyways this is my stat after I launch the beta.

RO2 (retail) = Level 85. Yes my level got screwed up.
RO2 (Beta) = Level 30.
edit: I see this is the level from prevous beta so no relationship with retail level. Am I correct?

I have not yet played a game so I am not sure if it is completely fixed or not.

Edit: I am not able to join the server. Punkbuster makes the game crashing again.
So beta did not fix punkbuster issue.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I was alone in the server, but I couldn't join a team.

As far as stats go, these are definitely the ones I had in the beta, and they still dont display all the info, like: headshots, assists, objectives destroyed etc. Hopefully I can actually play some tonight; I really want to see this bug squashed :IS2:

Upvote 0
All I see is the one empty server and 5 people in server browser apparently.

If I join the server, I can't select a team. So I just sit there in flying camera mode for a while until it says connection to server timed out.

btw it says I'm honor level 22. Are we supposed to start at zero?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
All I see is the one empty server and 5 people in server browser apparently.

If I join the server, I can't select a team. So I just sit there in flying camera mode for a while until it says connection to server timed out.

btw it says I'm honor level 22. Are we supposed to start at zero?

It gives you whatever stats you may of achieved in the beta.

Upvote 0