• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Available to All RO2/RS Owners

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
The beta which includes Betio and other new items being worked on for future updates is now available for all RO2/RS owners. You can download the beta in your Steam games list. Keep an eye out on the Official Game Group for announcements of playtests, and please jump in and help is test out the new content particularly Betio. Please keep in mind, the beta contains WIP content, so don't expect final release quality just yet - there will be bugs and incomplete content.

Edit- please note that the beta servers are not always up. We put the beta servers up when we are having a Playtest to ensure we focus testing around times when a Dev can be present to collect data and impressions. As I mentioned watch the official game group for posts on Playtest times (they may be posted here as well). There is a Playtest planned for this afternoon I believe Friday August 30th at 3pm EST - perhaps one of the testers can reply if I got this wrong? Also you must install the Rising Storm beta, not the RO2 beta.

Edit Edit Edit - the beta should now be downloadable. Hurry and grab it if you want to be in today's playtest.

The beta which includes Betio and other new items being worked on for future updates is now available for all RO2/RS owners. You can download the beta in your Steam games list. Keep an eye out on the Official Game Group for announcements of playtests, and please jump in and help is test out the new content particularly Betio. Please keep in mind, the beta contains WIP content, so don't expect final release quality just yet - there will be bugs and incomplete content.

Edit- please note that the beta servers are not always up. We put the beta servers up when we are having a Playtest to ensure we focus testing around times when a Dev can be present to collect data and impressions. As I mentioned watch the official game group for posts on Playtest times (they may be posted here as well). There is a Playtest planned for this afternoon I believe Friday August 30th at 3pm EST - perhaps one of the testers can reply if I got this wrong? Also you must install the Rising Storm beta, not the RO2 beta.

You would be correct for the time. Also to note that is 8PM BST and 9PM CET.

I look forward to seeing more players :D

Upvote 0