• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Best Commando loadout?

I like run usually M4, SCAR for smaller maps or FAL for marksman duty (No one in the lobby is sharpshooter), and a Mk.23 for those moments when rapid reloads still won't cut it. I keep the M4 on semi for headshots on trash mobs and short bursts for Sirens. If a Scrake pops up then I semi my Battle rifle until it gets close enough for accurate full auto. Also I reload really often. Usually when my Mag is at about 50% capacity if I can help it.

Upvote 0
I like run usually M4, SCAR for smaller maps or FAL for marksman duty (No one in the lobby is sharpshooter), and a Mk.23 for those moments when rapid reloads still won't cut it. I keep the M4 on semi for headshots on trash mobs and short bursts for Sirens. If a Scrake pops up then I semi my Battle rifle until it gets close enough for accurate full auto. Also I reload really often. Usually when my Mag is at about 50% capacity if I can help it.

M4 is pretty good weapon actually, if you can think it as of an extension of your 9MM. And not only as commando.
I Hate FAL on the KF now, it was so much better on that weapon pack : /
Also, FAL can be stagger fired, with M4 and tommygun.

Upvote 0
M4 is pretty good weapon actually, if you can think it as of an extension of your 9MM. And not only as commando.
I Hate FAL on the KF now, it was so much better on that weapon pack : /
Also, FAL can be stagger fired, with M4 and tommygun.
M4 is decent, yeah, but at the same time it really has no place in the game. AK is better when using single fire, and does more sustained damage when using full auto.

Upvote 0
Ok, I was helping with some new people out on hard and I discovered/loved this outloadP: katana (emergency scrake and general trash), mk23, kriss and SCAR(or you could use the FAL). You can take out trash, heal and if need be you can take out a SC or two. Plus the reload bonus goes well with the kriss and the mk23. I haven't tried it on HoE but on hard is does pretty well.

Upvote 0
Anybody use the Commando-Demo? M4+M203 plus M32. Fast reload for the M32, plus perk bonuses for the M4. Blows FP to smithereens while cleaning up the trash! Can barely handle SC though.

You're saying you like that loadout as a commando? IMO there are a few major issues with it. The most important being that the rifle part of the M4 203 does not receive the damage bonus from the commando perk(only recoil, reload, and mag size). So what you end up with is a very expensive rifle that does puny damage compared to the regular m4, has no red dot sight, and can not be switched into single fire. For all of those negatives, the only thing you get in return is an attached m79 with just 12 shots. I think you're better off using the normal m4, or any other assault rifle, coupled with the m32.

Upvote 0
I like the Bullpup, generally use that, heaps of ammo, spray and pray. and carry the MKB42 as well, it has a really good punch.

I also like this loadout; for some reason I prefer the MKB over the AK even though they're basically the same gun in the game...

It's worth noting though if your team is lacking firepower this loadout will most likely leave you wanting something with a bigger "kick" after wave 5.

Upvote 0
I also like this loadout; for some reason I prefer the MKB over the AK even though they're basically the same gun in the game...

It's worth noting though if your team is lacking firepower this loadout will most likely leave you wanting something with a bigger "kick" after wave 5.

AFAIK, the ak and Mkb are the same in all areas, except that Mkb has less recoil. Hence why I also prefer it. I usually go Mkb + FAL

Upvote 0
I used to prefer the MKB to the AK but I recently started playing Suicidal and I must say the cost difference really puts the AK above the MKB for me. I think the real reason I like the MKB is that for some unknown reason I am able to hip fire headshots with it much easier than any other gun. The only other one I dont struggle with is the tommygun.

How weird is that...?

Upvote 0