• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Tactics Best Commando loadout?

I used to prefer the MKB to the AK but I recently started playing Suicidal and I must say the cost difference really puts the AK above the MKB for me. I think the real reason I like the MKB is that for some unknown reason I am able to hip fire headshots with it much easier than any other gun. The only other one I dont struggle with is the tommygun.

How weird is that...?

You've probably used it enough to know where the center of the screen is relative to the AK model when hip firing. Yeah on hoe money can be a issue... Actually I never really play commando on hoe, but if I do I just use the ak I spawn with till I can buy a scar or fal, then after the next wave I can usually sell the ak for Mkb.

Upvote 0
I used to prefer the MKB to the AK but I recently started playing Suicidal and I must say the cost difference really puts the AK above the MKB for me. I think the real reason I like the MKB is that for some unknown reason I am able to hip fire headshots with it much easier than any other gun. The only other one I dont struggle with is the tommygun.

How weird is that...?

I believe the Mkb has lower vertical recoil and lower horizontal spread than the AK. I think the AK has one of the highest off perk recoil values in the game. So the AK takes more effort to control. (Although at level 6 commando, it is far from difficult.)

Upvote 0
You've probably used it enough to know where the center of the screen is relative to the AK model when hip firing. Yeah on hoe money can be a issue... Actually I never really play commando on hoe, but if I do I just use the ak I spawn with till I can buy a scar or fal, then after the next wave I can usually sell the ak for Mkb.

Yeah I think for later waves when I can afford a FAL I usually sell the AK and hold on to the MkB42 as my primary.

Upvote 0
As long as you have some firepower behind you to deal with scrakes/fps the bullpup + zed v2 is quite fun.

If you shoot the bullpup in 3-4 shot bursts ammo shouldn't be a major concern and if/when your team gets overwhelmed by a horde pull the zed out and alt fire them to allow time to regroup. The only issue I find is if you do manage to use up your bullpup ammo supply and have to rely on the v2's primary fire you're pretty much S.O.L. - it's just too weak in my opinion.

Upvote 0