• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Autobow

Multi dildo Launcher coming soon....

Also i forgot to mention the autobow no longer replaces the xbow and is now called the GFK autobow.

And i hope you dont mind yoyo but we sorta tweeked your sa80 and added it to the shop

Thank -TwIsTeD- for all this :D

It's not my SA80, it belongs to Alex Quick, the creator of Killing Floor. I simply ripped the model from KF 1.0 with the help of dextronaut lol :D

Edit: I request you list all of the tweeks you made on the SA80.

Reactions: Fel
Upvote 0
you should replace the model of the auto bow with somthing like the crossbow from helsing

helsing.jpg

Upvote 0
Yup, having a great time making the model and I will be doing more coding for weapons for the clan Raico (This is -TwIsTeD-).
YoYoBatty, I haven't made any tweaks to the SA80 besides adding to shop, I might though, and will inform you if I do, and you shall get full credit.

As for the AutoBow, I balanced it out, no zooming in, I think I added SOME spread to it, lowered the damage from the normal crossbow damage, but I think I have to lower the headshot multiplyer (Kills a Flesh Pound in about 7 headshots on Hard). As I said, we are making a model (We means Duke_Nukem and I), and no it doesn't look like the Helsing AutoBow, I like custom looks, not someone else's theory. But the AutoBow is definetely still in beta. But it's only for GFK servers, and should not be released, as the case is, as far as I know, Duke and I are the only ones that have the mutator, so it probably wont be given out. It's on two of our servers, Duke's 30 player server, and my custom weapons server (As it is called at the moment).

RPK Just may be coming soon :p

Upvote 0