• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Are other weapons going to be introduced in the game?

I know, but I don't expect them anythime soon. By that I mean months.
why months? you don't think anyone's been working on them at all? like in the last nine months or so? :confused:

Will get hard to implement new weappons because of the ranking system.

If implemented, heros have all avaiable? Newbes none of them?

That doesnt work.
i don't see the problem. how is this different than the weapons we have (as heros) now? we have them because we played the game a long time to get them. when we weren't hero's, we picked them up on the battlefield when we found them. they made us want to play more to earn them. adding new weapons will be no different. only thing now is, there will be a whole lot more laying on the battlefield for new guys to pick up. it's actually better than before for them.
no problem.

Upvote 0
Will get hard to implement new weappons because of the ranking system.

If implemented, heros have all avaiable? Newbes none of them?

That doesnt work.

Then when they become available, have them available to everybody regardless of rank.... why is that so hard?

Make them as available as a pistol or bolt rifle.... thus when they are added into the game, regardless of your rank or when you joined into the game, everybody levels them up at the same speed and at the same time.

It's not rocket science, just mere brain surgery.

Upvote 0
Are you saying that I'm spreading rumors? If so, let's turn it around as I can recall a statement from Yoshiro saying he could not comment on P08s or MG42s or any other weapon that may or may not be in production.

regards
He couldn't comment on them because he probably doesn't even know himself. Just because someone says they "can't comment" doesn't mean they are hiding information.
Relax, comrade, there is no need to get worked up.

Upvote 0
He couldn't comment on them because he probably doesn't even know himself. Just because someone says they "can't comment" doesn't mean they are hiding information.
Relax, comrade, there is no need to get worked up.

Yoshiro's comment was in reply to my question I presented about what weapons were they possibly working on so that when I was starting on a few weapons, I didn't waste my time working on something they may already be working on (as I imagine they'd use their weapon before someone else's) and it was "Hinted" that perhaps I should avoid the Lugar and MG42..... but he could not Officially state that those were indeed being worked on.

Upvote 0
Are you saying that I'm spreading rumors? If so, let's turn it around as I can recall a statement from Yoshiro saying he could not comment on P08s or MG42s or any other weapon that may or may not be in production.

regards
yes. you are, spreading rumors. someone not saying something, then you reading what you want, into what they do not say, is the definition of a rumor.
of course yoshiro can't comment on any weapons that may or may not be in production. he's under orders not to. just like anyone who's testing or working on games. i'm surprised twi talks to us at all, to be honest. it's back-fired on them in the past.

Upvote 0
Are you serious or you just don't like me because whatever reason?
My post was all about against spreading rumours. I read in this topic things like "word is on the street that they are working on..." and my first reply to this topic was to keep your feet on the ground (thus to ignore rumours that they are working on something. Yet you say I am the one spreading rumours? ).
But you know, I understand why you react to me. Spreading positive rumours is good, but being realistic is bad. Well, I rather know what I'm in for then being hold on a line.

Sorry if that's a different opinion.

regards

Upvote 0
Agreed, quality > quantity. We have decent amount of maps and weapons, for now.

That's been the argument forever now.... "Fix this" "fix that" all before anything new comes along.

A huge chunk of the game has been fixed already and if we're all supposed to wait until the game is absolutely perfect before new content arrives, it'll never come.

Not because I don't have faith in TW's ability to make the game practically flawless, but by the time they do, most of the community will have left by then due to being bored with the limited content currently in the game.... it's already been happening for the last few months based on numerous posts in these and the Steam forums from members who've stated why they've reduced/stopped playing the game.

Fix/Patch..... Content..... fix/patch..... content.... if you focus on just one aspect for too long, you end up frustrating one group or the other.

You may be happy replaying the same limited maps, with the same limited weapons, with the same two tanks.... but I and many others have been more than happy with the "Quality" for a long time and are getting worn out by the lack of "Quantity"

And sorry to say, but both go hand in hand..... I may have the best quality meal to eat day in and day out, but without more variety, that quality meal starts to no longer seem all that great without some variety to keep things interesting and to prevent me from getting sick from the same thing over and over.

Last edited:
Upvote 0