• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. SoNiCbOoM321

Session banned at Classic server ([40-1])

I've seen ppl get session banned for swearing but not being accused of hacking are you sure you weren't swearing constantly or disrespecting others?
  2. SoNiCbOoM321

Rename classic to 'defenders win'

Russian on this map= you die when you expose yourself at all I mainly play german especially on this map, but one time I decided to go to the russian team and it was murder. every time you poped your head up and tried to shoot a german you'd get shot yourself.
  3. SoNiCbOoM321

Stalingrad battles at very close range, but why isn't there any melee combat?

I Have Gears, and Dead island. in gears all you do to melee is press or hold a button, and dead island melee would just not work, and also those game are mainly centered around melee combat.
  4. SoNiCbOoM321

Tactics Grainelevator classic mode tips?

as germans caping A isn't the hard but B is what I have instructed my team todo when I play on that map is sit on the edge of the cap behind cover, and the best place for this is behind a Green army truck in between the A and B objectives. you literally can not miss the truck and when you are...
  5. SoNiCbOoM321

When's the next update?

Like the title asks when is the update coming, I am guessing within the next week or two.
  6. SoNiCbOoM321

Aesthetic Unlocks

I have the Kar 98 to level 50 and after I got, and used the Kar without the front sight hood I can't pick another role I love to use rifleman now. So that brings up a thought will things like this go away. what I thought of was a minimal amount of weapon customization or keep unlocks like...
  7. SoNiCbOoM321

Stamina/Running Speed

With classic mode being put into the beta and what seems to be many good reviews, there is one thing that seems to make everyone scratch their heads. The running speed / stamina, to me stamina seems to run out to quickly, and I feel like a 500lb lug when I run 20 m slowly. I've thought of...
  8. SoNiCbOoM321

Your Favorite RO2 moment

Defending the shed outside of the last obj on Commissar. At first only one or two came in at a time then more and and more until 7 people were trying to kill me at once until one was to my right and one to my left and all with a bolt
  9. SoNiCbOoM321

Tactics Communication! #1 Strat.

Once you get A then there's a broken down Green army truck in between A and B. Get as many people behind that and in the outskirts of the B cap and then one you cap B smoke it then advance
  10. SoNiCbOoM321

Tactics Communication! #1 Strat.

have to agree best nights are on 2.fjg when everyone is communicating and horse I found a better way to beat Russia on grain elevator
  11. SoNiCbOoM321

Tripwire, let the players settle this in battle.

Cowards or do most of the players just want this.
  12. SoNiCbOoM321

Longest Kill Distance

my best shot was 220m I think in Fallen Fighters mad since I was 5m from achievement :mad: also did it withkar98 irons in the ruined building on German side
  13. SoNiCbOoM321

Alienware

You sir lie I have the m17x and most games it runs beautifully, but ro2's performance is good sometimes and bad other times
  14. SoNiCbOoM321

Please DO NOT make a zombie/monster mode as it will ruin it

i wouldnt really mind having a zombie mode like 10 players vs russian zombies cvause im tired of nazi zombies but i would rather them wait till everything is done first
  15. SoNiCbOoM321

Progressive Territory matches

I would like much larger maps with slower game pace 64 v 64 it seems like it would be much more fun and less cod/normal fps kinda game then one person couldn't decide the outcome of the game the team would have to work together to achieve victory. Just some thoughts
  16. SoNiCbOoM321

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

Just thought of this is this on the Western or Eastern front?
  17. SoNiCbOoM321

Tactics The Apartments

Just finished playing soviets on apartments and we won the match 2-0. The problem is all of the soviets constantly run to the prop house and never focus on the park what i think should happen more is the soviets should concentrate on the park first then 1/4 of the team focus on the prop house
  18. SoNiCbOoM321

Global Stats Reset

k i get where your coming from now
  19. SoNiCbOoM321

Global Stats Reset

Why would anyone want stats reset? I've already made good progress on classes i'm lvl 2 with riflemen and assault my kar is lvl 14(11 MORE LVLS TO GO). I'm also pretty sure the stats are stored because mine updated a while ago
  20. SoNiCbOoM321

Iron Europe: 1914-1916

yes seems this is what ive been waiting for a world war 1 game and i new it would be good cant wait to see more