• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Stick Pin

Rising Storm behaving like I don't have it.

I bought rising storm along time ago, even have the Beta. Suddenly after playing tonight, all my weapons are locked and it tells me my points are logged untill i purchase it. I went to Steam and tried to buy it and Steam says I already have it, but can buy at as a gift.
  2. Stick Pin

Coldsteel B10

Last time I played Coldsteel was B8. When I D/L B10 I get, "Required package not found WP_GER_MG34 Tripod (dowload was already attemped)" I deleted Coldsteel from my cache. Is this a prob with that line not actually in the D/L?
  3. Stick Pin

Spawn Bug?

Over the last couple of days we've been waiting way too long to spawn. You arrive in the list with about 10 others and say the time is 10secs, it counts down to 0 and about half of us spawn and it starts again at 30 secs. Then 1/2 more spawn and some of us are still waiting! Not even re-chosing...
  4. Stick Pin

Tactical icons all gone.

I've had this happen several times, it's intermitant. While at the radio calling arty and recon at the same time. I bring up the command wheel and also order squads around while waiting for the arty gunners response. When the gunner responds I turn off the radio and all my HUD and tactical icons...
  5. Stick Pin

Server Server Crashing every 24 hrs

What's going on with servers going down once every 24 hrs or so? Our admin gets up in the middle of the night and looks at it, finds it on FF station and has to reset. We have bots, so he has to add them back in. Our players like the bots and without them the server would be dead. This has been...
  6. Stick Pin

Server Why can't we see our server?

I can see it on Gametracker and some ppl can see it cause they're playing it. It's gone from my favorites and the main browser. It did show up again after a Steam Verifiy Integrity but now that doesn't work. We did have a very popular server and we're quite happy ppl were returning after last...
  7. Stick Pin

Dead Russians Flying along the ground!

LOL! S/P Chapter 2, Axis Training Mission 2 , Squad Leader, Hero Level. I went to S/P to remap my keys after the big patch. 4 of my German comrades are dead Russians laying face up with their arms spread out like crusifixes. They drag along the ground with the rest of the squad when told to...
  8. Stick Pin

Cover bug on mod maps

I'm not trolling, I've used the search engine for this. Is there a fix for the annoyning cover bug on the new maps? ie: hit the cover key and all goes flashy and you get dragged away from the wall.
  9. Stick Pin

Tactics A limit to how many times to re-ammo?

There must be a limit that I've never heard of. While in Baracks as a Commander or SL, throw smoke at D and go into B and get more, throw it again at D, and you can't get anymore. Same for grenades too. I guess it's only fair tho, so you can't do that all day. ;)
  10. Stick Pin

Server population is counting Bots

Just noticed last night that the count of players on servers is including bots. We have 32 bots on our server.
  11. Stick Pin

Tactics Picking muliple Arty icon off the map

So here I go again. I'm commander on Station already called arty 2x. My SL has put a target down, how do I choose which arty icon to hit? I've clicked on his target but I don't see any change in the color of the icon. I don't get arty any way for some reason, all I can do is Force Spawn and Recon.
  12. Stick Pin

Tactics How to pick arty targets?

I've always been confused by how to pick what arty icon on the map. I made a target and my SL made one too. Some icons are green some are yellow and some are red, I guess the red is where the rounds are going. I click on the target I want but it doesn't seem to hit that one. Also in this...
  13. Stick Pin

Speed Hack & Session Ban

Just been playing on a server, keep getting speed hack cause of the lag. Now I get "session banned" till next map, for the first time. I guess this is just cause of the lag?
  14. Stick Pin

Should I overclock?

I'm so tired of shooting a guy point blank and missing. I know I'm a much better shot, but I'm forced to use a machine gun just so I can hit someone. Maybe it's because my ping is at 150 or so. My FPS is 55-60. I know that's not bad but could it be better? Would overclocking increase my FPS...
  15. Stick Pin

Weapon Upgrade?

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198038149275/screenshot/632984400772118168 I'm at Lv 41, need Lv 25 for "select fire capability" I don't have single shot for my fishy. I don't think anyone else does either. I do have single shot for my MKB42.
  16. Stick Pin

Tactics Destroy Objective?

In Red October Factory, I see on the map that we need to destroy some objectives. How do you do THAT? :confused:
  17. Stick Pin

M/P Achievements

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/630730981985921982/1B598559EAB188E711D355B2A21B770127B8614C/ Why do I still have the locks closed? In fact I do have the upgrades in use.
  18. Stick Pin

Tactics Assult Rifle MK 42(H) ????

I've searched the manual and forums for anything on this rifle. What weapon/achievement do we need to get this? I've seen guys with them and picked them of the ground, but can't get the option so far. Thanks.
  19. Stick Pin

Commander seat in Russian Tank

In S/P (not sure about M/P) I can't get in the commander's seat and look out the turrent hatch. All I can do is look out the driver's hatch. All the keys are working for the German tank. I have remapped most of my keys for other functions, I didn't touch the tank's keys tho. Anyone else have...
  20. Stick Pin

Suttle Tank?

I know the arguments against exiting a Tank in the first place. (like the early bi-planes go down with the plane, or eat your gun) But my "K" key isn't working, is this something to do with the patch? I've remapped most of the keys, my bindings still have "K" to scuttle. IMO, I think if you...