• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. Q

Game 2 is gonna have to be one hell of a game

Release 1 or a few screenshots. They can even be blurred or shopped for artistic effect or morphed into a pseudo artist rendering. Give people something to chew on and keep them going. I know I'm not going to commit suicide if what I see in a screenshot doesn't make it in game. Also not that...
  2. Q

Ok to you Nightwish fans on this forum (I know there are some)

Sounds pretty damn generic. **** pop "metal". Style (looks) over substance strikes again. I wonder if she can actually really sing? Probably not.
  3. Q

Is it the pictuar of the yaer?

YEAH!!!
  4. Q

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo

Haven't laughed so hard at a game in a long time. Headshotting guys while they hoverboarding is always fun. Also waterbourne kills are satisfying as well. I like getting right over the top of them when they are in the river and headshotting them, lol makes em mad. Then there's the frenetic...
  5. Q

Tell us about your sport

Lmao, awesome teardown, lol
  6. Q

Tell us about your sport

Um I think aggressive swimming takes more out of you than sitting in a boat with multiple other guys assisting your efforts. Single man Kayakers >than you. Plus you fail anerobically.
  7. Q

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo

Yeah I much prefer the original stylings/design where most of the weapons while being high tech in concept were still very much primitively mechanical. The description of being able to actually see the mechanical action of the flak billet feed & shoot is dead on. It just adds to the nasty brutal...
  8. Q

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo

Yeah been playing the demo. Having alot of fun. I really like that they brought back the old menu music (well new rendition based on the original tune). I agree about the flak, I like the original the best, the ragged shards especially. New one looks like it fires chicklets or something. Also...
  9. Q

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo

I love the ripper.
  10. Q

Unreal Tournament 3 Demo

I can't comment on UnrealTournament 3 since I haven't tried the demo (yet) but I can just say in reference to to previous ones. The main thing that makes it so good is that it has always been a game of skill. It's a truely competitive game meaning the person who is better with their chosen...
  11. Q

CoD4 Demo

Eh, just tried the demo..........yeah it's COD alright. There are some good features like shooting through walls, excellent graphics, great realistic looking characters & movement but most everything else is so inexplicably annoying it's hard for me to describe actually. I put it on hardest...
  12. Q

EA buys Bioware and Pandemic Studios!

You mean the thug/rapper market? Yeah EA gots all that aktion fo shure If I hear one more rapper say "madden" one more time I'm going to ****ing explode. What are there like 80 maddens by now? Good god. Enough with the ****ing madden.
  13. Q

Exactly. Hey that should be their new slogan. "We're into business not gaming"/ Managers making games" lol, I laugh because it's sad & true...
  14. Q

haha, I doubt EA seeks fresh ideas per se, they just seek new seams to generate more cash (like a coal miner). EA are like a guy who buys art not because he likes it but because it's an investment to make money from. They are souless beancounters IMO.
  15. Q

Beta Map RO-Kriegstadt Beta 2

Your Panzerfaust spawns are set at 4000 cull distance (default setting). So most of them are being rendered unecessarily by players outside fairly far away. They are 430 polys each so that adds up. I would set them all to 1000 as a good all around number then go through certain areas where you...
  16. Q

Level Design Stalingrad Map Brainstorm

Why the obsession with factories?
  17. Q

lol, did you read Sichartshofens first post saying about how the factory thing has already been done? Utterly ruined residential/ town center type area should be the concept. I have no detailed knowledge of this though so I can offer no specific ideas.
  18. Q

MN looks excellent. Tobruk looks excellent as well, very authentic looking (just like Red Square) which is what I really like. I just think it's a shame your map has been left behind in the mod...it should be in Ostfront. It's 100 times more enthralling and authentic than most TW stock maps to...
  19. Q

Lack of Armored Beasts servers

Well, these are the forums so this is where people give their viewpoints. I'm not going to hide how I feel about how broken I believe stock tanking is. When you refresh the server list and your choices are Arad, Arad, (Danzig of course) ARaD, Arad (lite) and more Arad and only 1 server is...
  20. Q

New Radiohead album... musical revolution?

It's one of my favorite songs of all time (of any genre). It's pure in the musical sense, just guitars, bass, drums ,vocals (which is what I really like) and in the emotional sense. It's nothing contrived or manufactured like I feel their later albums were. It's a fact that most bands 1st & 2nd...