• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. N

Perk prestige

This has come up a few times on these forums and like others have said; it's not available, and there is no need for it whatsoever. However, 'people' like to grind, so it wouldn't be too hard to put a small number next to the plays hud icon. The number being how many times they had done lvl6 on...
  2. N

More level 6's playing on Hard

Lol at the guy coming in to 'discuss' only to be told not to go against the current and have his opinion by 2 other forum users, really pathetic.
  3. N

Elitism?

But you're completely wrong, that's the point. None of what you said applies to us. A lot of people are talking about 'your skill/perk level' when it's irrelevant. I had a server yesterday I joined as Support, in wave 1 with 3 Zerks (1 was lvl2 in HoE) on one of my fave maps, HospitalHorrors...
  4. N

Tactics What do commandos do when a scrake/FP appears?

Exactly same as me. Zerk used to be such a good 'block' or wall for the team. I don't like zerker now, won't ever play as it. Don't want to be affilliated with what I see it has become, or feel 'dirty' as you put it. But if someone people are happy to see it as 'skill' and use that 'skill' to...
  5. N

More level 6's playing on Hard

It makes it really annoyingly to level to know that someone could be getting xp, but because everyone is lvl6 and taking the kills, you can't get xp and no-one can. However, if people want to play in a relaxed environment that they feel comfortable in, who are you or I to judge? It's their...
  6. N

Elitism?

That's not contradictory though.... Maybe I'm unlikable, maybe not. Maybe you are unlikable, maybe not. See, that was easy to do.... I'll add a smiley as well :) I sound condescending because people are making huge assumptions, like you are right now,obviously not being open to the possibility...
  7. N

Elitism?

I'm glad to get some responses relating to the topic rather than the perceived 'player'. I'm a 'good' player (which as I said, calling people good/bad means NOTHING on a forum unless you have seen the person in qestion play) and so is my friend, but this is besides the point (as I tried to say)...
  8. N

Elitism?

Problem is, it's not. As this has only happened to me as well as my friend in the last 4 days or so only, over a sample of how long I've played, logic dictates that it's not me. However, logic may be going over your heads :( This isn't about me, it's about whether it's acceptable to be banning...
  9. N

Elitism?

Just to clarify I've been playing for about 1.5 years and am a 'good' player (people throw the terms 'bad' and 'good' around on a forum as if they actually mean something) as that is what a number of the buddies who have added me on KF have told me. Like the text in the thread says, come back...
  10. N

Elitism?

What's with the HoE servers where when you join, if you don't leave when asked, you get banned? Don't want to play the perk they want (regardless of player skill)? Banned (I also don't enjoy my zerker, it's way too easy and is not what I'm looking for when I play kf. I actually like teamwork...
  11. N

Tactics BEST Maps for power leveling?

You can always tell those who are bad/powerleveld. Same thing. The support who is out for the most kills, lets other non-supports do the welding. The Firebug that uses his ammo and is just plain bad. The SS that can't hs, or kill scrakes. The main job of the ss. The commando who ISN'T out...
  12. N

44 mangum vs Hancanon

wat
  13. N

Dual Pistols are bugged

All real sharpies use the xbow/dual mancannon setup. Every game. To argue is to go against all that is manly.
  14. N

Tactics Need help in general

You need to know the fundamentals of the game, and that has been answered :)
  15. N

Tactics M7A3, no more need for medic-SCAR (or AK, or Bullpup)?

Interesting you would make such an assumption so confidently and ofcourse be totally wrong. M7 is viable, but imo there are much better loadouts to spend that dosh/weight on. I suppose it's personal preference, and mine is to have a melee weapon and not an M7A3 as I can play betetr in all...
  16. N

44 mangum vs Hancanon

KF ISN'T REAL. Why do people insist on doing this on this forum? 'If there was really a zombie apocalypse, then blah blah blah' Can you not see how your 'realism' is fundamentally flawed? Same applies to comparing realsteal with pixels. Get a grip.
  17. N

Competition, Tournaments, Hell !!

OP wants 360noscope quickshotnoshot frag movies. Probably no lvl6 perks, plays in hard, and thinks is 'da bestest'. Sorry, but if you play the game more, you will answer your questions mate,
  18. N

Tactics M7A3, no more need for medic-SCAR (or AK, or Bullpup)?

But the M7 is utter trash, there much better weapons and loadouts for killing trash than this gun. If your worried about lack of medic dart you are playing medic incorrectly. MP5, dual HC's, and a Katana is everything you need for trash, and its not your job to worry about anything bigger...
  19. N

Tactics What do commandos do when a scrake/FP appears?

Commando does exactly the same thing he does when these appear as he was doing before they appear, or else he's not doing his job properly. (He shoots the small things thus making sure the classes betetr equipped to deal wit such threats can do so without a crawler at their feet...)