• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Beta Map KF-Library [Grindhouse Entry]

2. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design [WIP] The Librarian

Hello everyone. After making Zed Island and Zedfender, I'd like to introduce you to my 3rd map for Killing Floor 2. It's referenced/ based of an actual place. It's not 100% accurate, however it has some of its key elements. I still have lots of work to do, but I wanted to share what I have so...
  3. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Beta Map Zefender

4. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Beta Map Zed Island

5. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Contest: Name That Map!

Hello Ladies and Gents, So I started working on my first map for Killing Floor 2 about 2 weeks or so ago. The map is bit different than your ordinary France/European Urban Theme. It a tropical map. I was thinking of something along the lines of "Island of Dr. Moreau" when I started on this...
  6. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design What Tutorial(s) would you guys like to see most?

Hey guys I'm getting ready to put together some tutorial for you guys. What would you like to see...and please be specific. I already have few done. Importing meshes Importing Textures. Creating Materials Creating Material Instance Constant Lighting tricks. What else????
  7. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design KF-DeadIsland [WIP Coming Soon]

Update: May 26th 2015 I'd like to Thank everyone that submitted a name. I picked a winner. The name of the map will be "Zed Island" as posted by few of you guys. However, Toztman was first to post it in my map thread, so he gets the credit for it. Graffiti did not fit the theme of the map, so...
  8. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design No Terrain/Landscape?

Really? why? :eek:
  9. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Custom Maps DLC Pack. Please Vote your Favorites.

Ok, so NOW you can vote anonymously for your Favorite maps. These are the TOP 15 from the other thread. Thank You! and Please VOTE! :D You can VOTE as MANY as you like!
  10. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Steam DLC Pack (Wishlist)

First, My apologize if I've forgotten any map(s), Please post it here or PM and i'll add it to the list. Ok with that said..... There has been talk in the past about making a DLC pack through steam. So I thought what better way, WE can help TWI narrow the list , so maybe it will make things...
  11. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Poll....

Ok, so i'm putting together a poll i'll be posting in Gen forum to see what the results will be. I'll act as if i don't know anything about this, and it something random i'm doing. Just to see what comes out of it. Question is...... Are KitaJima and Kobura going to become official, or...
  12. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Final Map TE-DerIwanBerg

Please keep in mind this is "Not" my map. Danh is the author of this map, and he no longer has time to work on it. So for now I've taking over the project. I will be re-cooking and making changes to this map from here on out for the community. Der Iwan Berg Final Download Client &...
  13. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Final Map TE-NoMansHill

Please keep in mind this is "Not" my map. Danh is the author of this map, and he no longer has time to work on it. So for now I've taking over the project. I will be re-cooking and making changes to this map from here on out for the community. No Man's Hill Final Download Client &...
  14. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Final Map TE-Kriegszeit

Name: Kriegszeit Version: v1 Final Comment: Urban Environment Ruin Map. Changlog: (Final) Brewed With New April 2014 Build Screenshot/Video: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 RO2 - Kriegszeit (Custom Map Gameplay Footage.) - YouTube] Game Type: Territory Time Limits: 60 min...
  15. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

DLC Pack #1

16 July 2014 Ok guys so let's get started. These are going to be part of 1st of pack. Going to be mixture of RO and RS maps. Everyone OK with this? LD'd BOH-rekrut PsychoPigeon M.Palko Drecks RO Maps 1. Univermag 2. Streets of Stalingrad 3. Odessa RS Maps 1. Bataan or SubBase 2. Stream 3...
  16. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Final Map TE-DieBresche

Name: DieBresche Version: v1 Final Original Author: Lord Gleedo Map Contributor: -=}WoLvErInE{=-. Comment: First and Foremost , This is not my map! I'm just trying to finish it with the permission of "LordGleedo", the original author, so the community has another map to play. So all credit...
  17. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Final Map TE-Bridge (Sniper Map)

Name: Bridge Version: v1 Final Comment: My 1st Sniper map for RO series. This is probably best for 16 to 32 players max. Also, If you're "The John Rambo" type, I don't think this map is for you! :-P Either way, Have Fun and Enjoy! All Feedback is welcomed! Changlog: (Final) Brewed With New...
  18. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Final Map TE-Otrpy3ka

Name: Otrpy3ka Version: v1 Final Comment: CoD's Shipment Map for chit and giggles. :D Play at your OWN RISK! :p Changlog: (Final) Brewed With New April 2014 Build Screenshot/Video: Wednesday, June 18, 2014 Otrpy3ka AKA CoD's Shipment Map. - YouTube Credit: TWI for great game and Epic...
  19. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

In Country: Vietnam (Beta Released!)

Sorry had to do it! April Fools! :p
  20. -=}WoLvErInE{=-

Level Design New Map? WoW!

Have you guys seen this? I think its a new map for RO2. Leaked maybe? http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1300280&postcount=11 http://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/showpost.php?p=1300406&postcount=13