• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map KF-Library [Grindhouse Entry]

Very nice map TY. Something made me think after reading your post above. The big multi-player servers need the fast zed spawn. Maybe if not too much work you could post a "normal" zed spawn rate map(whatever that rate is) and a high spawn rate version for servers with more that 6 players. Just a thought if not too hard to do?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Can you check the ladders lend on the book shelfs?
There 100% 1 on the ladders you can get stuck on. The fact that those zeds spawn that fast is pretty ruff^^

Anyway to make them smaller?

Thanks for the feedback, I really appreciate it. Yes I did see that later in testing, there are few areas that are already fixed. I have cleaned up few things, however I haven't released it yet, till I get some word back from the judging. I don't want to update something they haven't checked out yet. So if the map makes it, and I get some type of feedback from the judges I'll update it accordingly. And if it don't make it then I'll upload the new version.

So stay tuned! And again thank you. ;)

Upvote 0