• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Beta Map Zed Island

Updated 1st post. Enjoy! ;)

Update: June 8th 2015 - The map has been update for final release. This will be the last beta unless otherwise. Changed layout on feedback. Add more detail work in cave and camp site. Closed up long line of sight from ruins to camp site. All new foliage assets, removed placeholders (RO/RS Assets).As always all feedback/comments/suggestions welcomed.

Like I said this will be the last version....few things left to do.

Still to do:

Optimization
Polish map for final.

Thanks!

Upvote 0
Just put player-only blocking volumes on the jetties so a player doesn't get effed for sidestepping 1 inch too far or getting hit by a husk, please. Other than that I am sure I'll examine this map in the SDK becouse it's well done and I can learn from it.

Yeah I could've done that. Bit I intentionally did that and added killzone under them in water. I don't want players camping out there. I wanted to make sure it was hard. I have pick-ups out there....so it's like reward vs risk kinda thing. ;)

Thanks, map is full with volumes...lol. make sure you press "O" on the keyboard so you can hide them all, this way you'll have a better look around.

Upvote 0