• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Search results

1. =GG= Mr Moe

Forum Spamming Not Being Stopped

Am I the only person seeing a spam post per minute, EVERY MINUTE, that has been going on in the forums the past day or two, with the same user account(S) not yet being deleted?
  2. =GG= Mr Moe

Battlefiled 1 - WW1

You know, I'm sure that the gameplay may not exactly be to my liking* but I commend EA for doing WW1. I may just purchase it on that alone. Thoughts? * Mostly (see old posts) partial to RO gameplay...
  3. =GG= Mr Moe

RO 16:9 Monitor resolution settings

Curious... Is there a way in the .ini to get higher than the 1920 x 1080 screen resolution? Every time I try to set something more (ex: 2560 x 1440) I just get a flickering screen... Maybe I am setting it wrong.
  4. =GG= Mr Moe

Muting Voice Chat Not Working Anymore?

Just what the title says, I'm guessing this either isn't working or there is an exploit that allows players to override your own personal settings. Real shame that one annoying person can ruin play for something so simple... EDIT: Not always working...
  5. =GG= Mr Moe

RO2 T-70 frontal armor seemingly impenetrable

First of all, love the T-70. When on the Russian side I like to pick it because I only have two positions to swap between and it is fast, I get to the objectives quicker. That said, it is a very tough nut to crack when firing at it from the front, especially with the Pzkw III at any range...
  6. =GG= Mr Moe

RO2 Tanks stop with position switch or opening hatch

I'm sure this has been pointed out before, but I couldn't find the thread and I wanted to bump it. I seem to primarily have this with the German tanks. I don't recall it happening with the Russian tanks. When switching positions, the commander yells "Halt" and the tank stops. I have also had...
  7. =GG= Mr Moe

[Question] Steam Overlay causes game to slow to a crawl?

This does not always happen, but there have been a few times where my fps in game basically hovers from 5-0 fps (complete freeze for a few seconds) and the only way I have been able to remedy it is to turn off the Steam overlay. Once I do, the game no longer stutters and I go to 45-60+ fps. A...
  8. =GG= Mr Moe

Turn on/turn up sound of tank engines

Just like the topic title says. Most of the time when I am in a tank, I cannot even hear the tank engines and if I do notice them at all, they are extremely quiet. I do hear the sounds of the tracks clanking, but without the engine sound it just sounds like someone clicking some tongue...
  9. =GG= Mr Moe

[Crash] Steamwebhelper? Occasional Crashes?

For the past couple of weeks, I have been getting some crashing in ROHOS/RS. Once in a while it is to the desktop, the other few times it either freezes or restarts the computer. (Temperatures are not a problem and game files have been validated) While there is always a chance of old hardware...
  10. =GG= Mr Moe

RO2 Question: Slope movement speed for infantry

What was the reason or the deal for sloped inclines (and stairs) not affecting movement speed of infantry? It obviously affects vehicle speed and the Immersion Overhaul Mutator (IOM) has used it for infantry movement, so why not the stock game? :D
  11. =GG= Mr Moe

RS Question, how does the Banzai Charge work in game?

Just trying to nail down some specifics: - How many players are required? - What bonuses do the Japanese players receive doing the charge? - What effects happen to the Americans on the receiving end? - What happens with an increase in the number of players doing the charge? - How long do...
  12. =GG= Mr Moe

Level Design Please don't mess with contest maps' gameplay!!!

First of all, I would like to say congratulations and thank you to all the mappers who have entered the recent contest. Thank you to TWI for hosting the contest to encourage new content to be created for the game. It is a win-win for everyone. (now since I am being discouraged talking about...
  13. =GG= Mr Moe

Objective marker obscures friendlies on the overhead map

Just what this says, whenever friendly players enter the objective there is a good chance that the objective marker obscures the friendly player marking on the overhead map. Suggest that player markers be given priority as far as visibility. It would most likely help lower some friendly fire...
  14. =GG= Mr Moe

[Tuning] Delayed movement sounds?

Has anyone noticed that when you move, the sounds that get played are slightly delayed? They are to me. It always seems as if the footstep sounds (which are too too loud, but that is another topic) are a half second or so behind you actually moving. Sometimes I actually think someone else is...
  15. =GG= Mr Moe

[Question] 11/3 Update really messed with key binds and .inis

Was there an update this past Sunday? I did not see a notice about it anywhere. It sure seemed to mess with many players' .ini's both (servers too). Lots of people had to redo their key binds and much of their menu settings. Rather annoying when there is no notice.
  16. =GG= Mr Moe

Gradual Slowdown From Sprint

I have noticed this especially with the Classic sprinting speed, not sure if it happens in Realism. When you run out of stamina and you are sprinting, you immediately go into jog speed. There is no in between or gradual slowdown and the abrupt speed change is awkward. I suggest that for a...
  17. =GG= Mr Moe

RS Grenades thrown off center to right

I notice you can aim your grenade throws fairly accurately in ROHOS using your left hand as a guide, but in RS they seem to go off center to the right. Is this by design or is it just off?
  18. =GG= Mr Moe

[Question] Enemy spotting on overhead WAY off.

I have been noticing this lately, but when a recon plane goes overhead the enemy spotted locations seem to be WAY off. Now I know there is a delay for when the spotting report gets to the lowly infantryman, but I have noticed this even when an attack has stalled at an objective. Groups of...
  19. =GG= Mr Moe

Guadalcanal invisible wall?

It seems that I ran into an invisible wall at the edge of some log wall at Objective C. I tried to pass standing and could not. It extended maybe four feet past the wall. I tried several times with no luck. Coordinates at the corner of F/G 6/7 near some tents. Picture taken as Japanese...
  20. =GG= Mr Moe

Squad Selection Screen: Default or Server Side Setting

Just like it says. I believe that the Squad Selection Screen should be the default screen players go to when joining a side. At the very least, let it be a server side setting so server admins can force this screen for better, more even squad distribution.